Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My playtime

heart_face

Great Reporter
My playtime is not showing please help me
Due to all the bugs of this Survival season, playtime was disabled for now. I am unsure of the exact reasoning as I am not a staff member, nor if it was a bug or why it may be gone. A lot of features have been removed this season like crates, and for a while playtime was having difficulty updating no matter how long you stayed online; as of now, it is just the blue clock, no more time displayed. Considering you're not the only one I've heard mention it's probably a temporary fix to a bug. If you're really concerned about this issue, and or another issue in the future, bugs can be reported here: https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/. Besides that, there's not much you can do. I wouldn't make a bug report for this issue as if it was temporarily fixed that way it's probably on its way to get fixed.

KaiCor

Due to all the bugs of this Survival season, playtime was disabled for now. I am unsure of the exact reasoning as I am not a staff member, nor if it was a bug or why it may be gone. A lot of features have been removed this season like crates, and for a while playtime was having difficulty updating no matter how long you stayed online; as of now, it is just the blue clock, no more time displayed. Considering you're not the only one I've heard mention it's probably a temporary fix to a bug. If you're really concerned about this issue, and or another issue in the future, bugs can be reported here: https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports_crown Besides that, there's not much you can do. I wouldn't make a bug report for this issue as if it was temporarily fixed that way it's probably on its way to get fixed.
Thank you for the explanation. I noticed that bug too. Now I understand why it happens. Do you think they will fix it or do you think they want to remove this option from the game altogether? I wouldn't say it's a very useful option.

Last edited:

heart_face

Great Reporter
Thank you for the explanation. I noticed that bug too. Now I understand why it happens. Do you think they will fix it or do you think they want to remove this option from the game altogether? I wouldn't say it's a very useful option.
It will be fixed next time Survival has a reset most likely. I can only guess it's a temporary patch, and considering it encourages players to play more for rewards, likely will not go away. /playtimerewards gives you rewards for playing in-game, so it is a decently useful feature for keeping track of when you could claim them. As well, when it was functional /onlinetimetop was the command to view the people with no lives (highest playtimes) and give them an opportunity to brag about it.