Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My pika story

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBas666

Veteran
Greetings everyone,

I just thought you might want to know a little more about me and my Pika story. So here it is! When i first joined i went straight into creative and i was online for days lol. So within a few weeks i got inferno ( at that time the highest rank you could get with plots) And i was very proud atleast for a little bit.... I got into some trouble with a person and got banned. Id rather not talk to much about it since its in the past and it should remain there.

I started playing allot with ayrton, @Himox, @RockyGaming and @Snorlax13 @TheBearKingHD on a different server. And @Himox actually helped getting me unbanned which i love him to bits for that. Since i got contacted by pizza whilest i was banned. I contacted Thav about my app, and he let me do the test. My test was horrible i completely screwed it up and even tho i did thav looked at my builds and accepted me. he gave me a second chance. I just wanna say thanks @Thav01 for believing in me. I really appreciated that. And i wont forget that.

And yea in these 2/3 months there wasnt really much going.And now i play with all of my awesome friends daily,@DutchSmash , @RockyGaming , @Snorlax13 , @Nanidato , @Fanta , @salwaswemi, @TheBearKingHD and himox and of course the whole builder team on pika and tbh i couldnt be happier.

This was my pika story.. I dont know if you guys want to know this probably not, but i just felt like sharing it..

Without any of my friends i probably wouldnt be here right now and i know im just being emotional here (im also just a person) but i just want to say thank you! For all the amazing times we had and yet have to share which i hope will be many more to come.

Im sorry if i forgot anyone... i love everyone i play with daily! Also everyone that helps me on survival like evo, regen, snor, kim, rocky and salwa i know i didnt mention some of you guys.. But i love you guys!

Well ima stop this so thanks for reading.

Best regards,

MrBas666

Ps: if you guys wanna know more personal things just ask me whenever you see me online or here ill make sure to answer them!

Last edited:

MouraThat

Veteran
Your such a good friend bro...
And your such a good builder,Your builds are awesome everywhere idk how you could screw up
Nice introduction
Btw i wasnt tagged in my alerts :/

Himox

You are a good person. And a talented builder keep going with the good work my friend.

OP
OP
MrBas666

MrBas666

Veteran
Greetings,

My name is bas, im 16 years old and im from the Netherlands. I just thought you might want to know a little more about me. So here i am. When i joined i went straight into creative and i was onn for days lol. So within a few weeks i got inferno. And i was very proud atleast for a little bit.... I made some mistakes which i dont wanna bring up tbh so i got banned.

2 months after i was banned i got contacted by @PizzaMC but sadly i was still banned..

I started playing allot with ayrton, @Himox, @RockyGaming and @Snorlax13 on a different server. And @Himox actually helped getting me unbanned which i love him to bits for that. After i got back i contacted Thav about my app and he let me do the test. My test was horrible i completely screwed it up and even tho i did thav looked at my builds and accepted me. he gave me a second chance. I just wanna say thanks thav for believing in me.

And since then i was a pika-network builder which im still proud of. But now i can play with all of my friends, @DutchSmash , @RockyGaming , @Snorlax13 , @Nanidato , fanta, @salwaswemi, @TheBearKingHD and himox and of course the whole builder team on pika and tbh i couldnt be happier.

This was my pika story.. I dont know if you guys want to know this probably not, but i just felt like sharing it..

Best regards,

Mrbas666

Ps: Im sorry if i forgot anyone... i love everyone i play with daily!

Im soo soo sorry i forgot allot of people .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.