Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars my minigame idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
darkmaterlllll

Suggestion:
my minigame idea

Detailed description:
I have come up with a minigame idea that you could add for your server I call the minigame ''doge the hunter''.

The minigame is where you have to run and hide while gathering materials from chests in a large map. The hunter has max diamond gear and a sharp 1 diamond sword and the only way you can win is to hide from him long enough or get just as good of materials to kill him as a team there can only be 1 hunter and 20 runners/hiders the hunter has a compass occurs and when the game starts the runners have 20 seconds to hide or get materials before the hunter can chase them.

If you have any more suggestions to add to this minigame of mine don't be shy to tell me

Reason(s):
Because the server is missing more minigames right now it only has 2 minigames and they are skywars and bedwars.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
darkmaterlllll

Suggestion:
my minigame idea

Detailed description:
I have come up with a minigame idea that you could add for your server I call the minigame ''doge the hunter''.

The minigame is where you have to run and hide while gathering materials from chests in a large map. The hunter has max diamond gear and a sharp 1 diamond sword and the only way you can win is to hide from him long enough or get just as good of materials to kill him as a team there can only be 1 hunter and 20 runners/hiders the hunter has a compass occurs and when the game starts the runners have 20 seconds to hide or get materials before the hunter can chase them.

If you have any more suggestions to add to this minigame of mine don't be shy to tell me

Reason(s):
Because the server is missing more minigames right now it only has 2 minigames and they are skywars and bedwars.
Team working minigame with randoms especially is this situation where if u want a game to be perfect u need to be in a vc plus time based minigame boo

OP
OP
darkmaterlll

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
Team working minigame with randoms especially is this situation where if u want a game to be perfect u need to be in a vc plus time based minigame boo
so bedwars and skywars duels isnt a team base game

Hellific

Veteran
This is like Hide and Seek mixed with Hunger Games. Both are pretty dead gamemodes so I don't really think this will be very much alive either. To be honest PikaNetwork is mostly about PvPing, but this doesn't exactly seem like a PvP gamemode. It would be better for PikaNetwork to add like The Bridge gamemode or no gamemode at all. Also, this is not a bedwars suggestion btw, you set a BedWars tag for your suggestion.

Overall, -1.

OP
OP
darkmaterlll

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
This is like Hide and Seek mixed with Hunger Games. Both are pretty dead gamemodes so I don't really think this will be very much alive either. To be honest PikaNetwork is mostly about PvPing, but this doesn't exactly seem like a PvP gamemode. It would be better for PikaNetwork to add like The Bridge gamemode or no gamemode at all. Also, this is not a bedwars suggestion btw, you set a BedWars tag for your suggestion.

Overall, -1.
yea ok i get it next time ill think of a pvp type game mode and also the bridge minigame they probably will never add.

peg2

Legendary Pika
+1
pretty good idea, just a terrible name. also dont forgot to give the hunter speed too.

krsy123

Legendary Pika
So basically manhunt or hunger games with extra steps..
Meh.
Neutral/-1

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello darkmaterlll,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.