Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My lost items

BLzard

My items are diappearing one by one i bought a netherite leggings it diappeared and got replaced with a diamond one my shulker box diappeared which had my potions item my villagers disappeared even after i had already traded with them my i bought a godly crate key with my iron balance it disappeared i didnt even got to open plz just give me items.

OP
OP
B

BLzard

I just want my items and that godly crate key which i bought by voting for a month

DeIetedUser

Epic Pika
My items are diappearing one by one i bought a netherite leggings it diappeared and got replaced with a diamond one my shulker box diappeared which had my potions item my villagers disappeared even after i had already traded with them my i bought a godly crate key with my iron balance it disappeared i didnt even got to open plz just give me items.
And you have any proof?

OP
OP
B

BLzard

Pika won't refund your items unless you have actual proof.
I have proof of godly key i have already voted more than 50 times and if u guys can check purchase history my 500 iron balance is lost plz help and i am not lying

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
I have proof of godly key i have already voted more than 50 times and if u guys can check purchase history my 500 iron balance is lost plz help and i am not lying
Then report it as a bug and you’ll need video evidence.