Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My late Intro..

Do you think this is to long?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika
Hi ppl, I've been playing Pika for about a year now so this is kinda late. WARNING: YOU MAY WANT TO GET SOME SNACKS. THIS IS GONNA BE LONG ;)
So, I started playing on Pika in about March 2016 when I was trying out cracked servers. I wanted to join a server with a good and decent-sized community. I got into Minecraft back in 5th grade when my friend showed me his Minecraft handbook. I tried out the Windows 10 Edition trial and liked it so I started playing using a Mineshafter launcher. The first server on the Mineshaft website is this tiny 100 slot server that closed down and it was called RenegadeCraft. I played on there for a while but around April, my Mineshafter corrupted. I decided to give up Minecraft until I watched a few of TheCampingRusher's faction vids. I decided to start playing factions. Since my Mineshafter launcher was corrupted, I moved on to using TeamExtreme. Now TeamExtreme's link is a MediaShare page and didn't have any suggested servers so I looked on ServerPact and Pika Network sounded good to me. So I started playing Factions. The Factions server was nice so I stuck around for about a month. The community was kinda small but I liked it. Within 10 minutes, I ran into this guy named Tricky_Verdict and I joined a faction with him. The faction had 7 members at its finest and was called CosmicClan. The first base we ever had was a claimed underground base that got raided within 12 hours. I was building the base and underestimated how good the community was at that time. I thought we wouldn't get raided for a week at least. So next, we built a small cow farm that almost got raided. We moved outta there and built a wood sky base at max build height. The base got reset during the hacking attacks around June. So, the faction started again with a similar skybase that didn't get raided for 2 weeks. We got over-claimed. At that point, it was only Tricky_Verdict and me. i built a actual factions base with water and cobble. However i got insided by this guy and ragequitted. I then decided to start playing OPFactions. It was kinda fun bc I was playing with my brother and cousin but eventually, my cousin got an prem account and started playing on Mineplex. I continued playing with my bro but eventually we stopped bc my computer got broken. We decided to share his PC and that meant I got to use his account. So, I started to use my bro's account to play Classic Skyblock. However, we stopped playing and started to play singleplayer and only watch MC videos. Around August 2016, my PC got fixed finally and I started playing Classic Skyblock. My bro wanted to join me but his account got its password changed or something like that. His IGN is "Gamercommando" by the way. If any admins wanna look into it, I would appreciate it since my bro thinks I changed his password and has been complaining ever since. So I got kinda rich on Classic Skyblock and became a guy people would ask for stuff from. I bought a VIP rank during the Black Friday sale which only increased the amount of stuff requests I get. So that's it. Basically my intro. I think I put a few to many background facts in but what ever. Good luck reading this. Leave a like if you read the whole thing :D

I also realized this is more of my story then an intro xD. So anyways, I'm a Vietnamese 11 year old from California. I'm in 6th grade. I'm also a nerd and everyone in my class wants to be in my group. I enjoy doing homework. I used to Boy Scouts but I don't really anymore. My favorite food is tofu and vegetable saute with angel hair pasta. My favorite drink is apple cider. I live with my mom and brother. I like to read, type, and write. I suck at drawing and don't really like anime even tough I'm Asian lol. In my spare time, I just ike to read Harry Potter but if I have access to uncensored internet (I'm not gonna try and download Minecraft on my school's computers lol) and a computer I will be playing Minecraft. My favorite snack are wavy potato chips. Sports I play: Soccer (not on team, just for PE at my school xD) and Chess.( BTW chess is sport lol) So that's it I guess. lol

Kamerplant

Veteran
Hello,

Looked like a big staff appliciation, welcome to our forums. Hope u enjoy the time on pika-network.

Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.