Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My keys...

georgelylol15

I recently bought 5 godly keys from the store for op prison but I didn't get them for over an hour now.. Is it a glitch or something? please give my keys..

OP
OP
G

georgelylol15

I'm not sure what happened but I don't see any emails about this. Also I not sure if I put the right email in the box now. I think I might have put in the email wrongly. Also when I was buying this it I had to shut down my computer once..

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
IGN
Awrixel
I'm not sure what happened but I don't see any emails about this. Also I not sure if I put the right email in the box now. I think I might have put in the email wrongly. Also when I was buying this it I had to shut down my computer once..
Are you really sure you bought that keys? Did you check your PayPal, Bank account or whatever about the payment?

OP
OP
G

georgelylol15

I'm not even sure at this point.. I can't check my payment method for personal issues. I guess I'll have to think I just wasted $13...

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
IGN
Awrixel
I'm not even sure at this point.. I can't check my payment method for personal issues. I guess I'll have to think I just wasted $13...
How you wasted them, when ur not sure that your transaction was made..

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
I don't think you made a transaction, you are confused yourself.
How could you say that you wasted your money when you aren't even sure about what happened...
Try gathering some information and when you have enough confidence and proof/transaction ID etc. , make a payment support ticket here:
Have a nice day

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Nice wasting 13$.
Next time proceed more carefully and ask your parent to do transaction for you after all you are a kid.
May be your parents won't allow you to do it but still money won't be wasted.