Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My island is completely vasnished except the spawners

johnsonboss69

I logged into the game island was empty i thought i might mw a glitch so i rejooned still i am not able to see my island but spawners and shop chest are still visible.plz fix the island

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    460.1 KB · Views: 6

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Looking at the screenshot it looks like someone from your island has grief your island. The spawner and chest shop are still safe cause whoever grief the island probably didn't have enough permissions to break those.
I would suggest to use the command ./is log
The player who grief has most likely left the island after the grief so u can have an idea about who it could be by using /is log.
I would also recommend using /is inspect
The above command (/is inspect) will show who and when someone placed/accessed/broke the block that you are trying to inspect, this might help finding who could have possibly done the grief considering the player who grief the island tried to steal items from chest, sold ichest or placed any unnecessary blocks
Griefing island is punishable if u can collect enough evidence of the player who did it, u can report them.

OP
OP
J

johnsonboss69

Looking at the screenshot it looks like someone from your island has grief your island. The spawner and chest shop are still safe cause whoever grief the island probably didn't have enough permissions to break those.
I would suggest to use the command ./is log
The player who grief has most likely left the island after the grief so u can have an idea about who it could be by using /is log.
I would also recommend using /is inspect
The above command (/is inspect) will show who and when someone placed/accessed/broke the block that you are trying to inspect, this might help finding who could have possibly done the grief considering the player who grief the island tried to steal items from chest, sold ichest or placed any unnecessary blocks
Griefing island is punishable if u can collect enough evidence of the player who did it, u can report them.
Can u ban somegirl he/she is the one who broke all the blocks in the island

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    365.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    443.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    386 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot (5).png