Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

MY ISLAND GOT RAIDED (BETTER VERSION)

moiuce

So this person named ThotDestroyer took my 78 pigman and took all my hoppers and left a sign saying sorry with proof

Attachments

• 2018-09-10_16.15.39.png
    2018-09-10_16.15.39.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 22

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
You need proof that you had the spawners and hoppers.... Because they can't know if you had it or if you didn't. If everyone made such topics with their spawners lost, some of them could make fake proofs.
I never said that your picture is fake, It's just a reason why the proof isn't valid.
And I know that you can't go back in time to show them that you actually had the spawners... All I can say is rip you..

BEnicePRO

Moiuce say them to check the players logs that can do only mod so u gonna wait few days if they see that player got the spanwers he should get banned they might give you back

BEnicePRO

Hey u can proof it by telling owner to check logs if insiding in csb is against the rules owner should check it

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Hey u can proof it by telling owner to check logs if insiding in csb is against the rules owner should check it
So you're saying that the owner should scroll thru millions of messages just to find something? I think that he has better things to do...

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
He will not do it. If you have any video evidence then good if not...sorry to say but you can not make a successful report ticket

BEnicePRO

He can say to mod to check it do dont try to be smart cuz u sound like that guy who insided

yoya

Epic Pika
there are no logs for such thing, similar thing happened to me and i contacted voodoo and he told me he couldn't do anything without video/screenshots of the items i had