Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

my iron was at 500 and now it reset to 0

_OGxLeGeND_

Pika Member
pls help ;-; is this possible some people told that iron gets reset every 14 days or something? And is there anyway that you can get more votes on the first day of the month because of different reset timings or sum?

dsfgsdfvsdfg

Great Reporter
Hello, Iron resets after 14 days. You can get more votes in a day because some sites have a 12 hour cooldown.

ImAhmadAbdullah

Legendary Pika
Hello _OGxLeGeND_,

In simple terms, this is how Iron and the voting system work.

The top 5 voters earn Gold as a thank-you for their efforts at the end of each month.
Therefore, all vote keys and votes are reset for each at the beginning of a new month. To be precise, exactly on the last day of the month at 12 AM (GMT +2:00). To avoid unintentionally losing your hard work, it is recommended that you use your vote keys and claim your vote iron 1-2 days prior to the end of a month. Since PikaNetwork's voting website and the voting services' websites reset at different times, you can get extra votes at the start of a month.

Iron that has been obtained through voting expires 14 days after being claimed, while Iron that has been acquired using vote keys expires 7 days after being obtained. On all game modes except Practice, Factions, and OPFactions, you can purchase the first donator rank for 1000 Iron. For 1000 Iron, you can also purchase minigame boosters.

Best regards,
Mr. Speedy

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

_OGxLeGeND_

Pika Member
so i shouldnt claim the iron until i reach my desired amount because i already have vip and elite takes 2000 iron which is 4 weeks so i should vote continously til the last day and then claim iron altogether instead of claiming 500 per 50 votes...?