Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyAssassin

Hello Fellow players and gamers!
I just recently graduated from high school and just thought of taking a break from studies. I really wanted to play on console but my friends encouraged me to play on PC. I play call of duty, Dota 2, Minecraft and Fortnite(Ps4). I am very happy to be on this server and my dream is to become a staff on it.

My Hobbies:
I like football/Cricket
Gaming/Programming
Eating and sometimes cooking.

My Routine:
Its actually spoiled. i wake up, hop on my pc and start gaming xD
I hope you all give me a warm welcome and i hope i get accepted in the staff team! Thank You!

Ameys

Pika Member
Welcome Funky you have to do staff Application but first you must have 30+ forums pots . Gl :)

FunkyDubstep

Pika Member
Hello, let me give you a heads up that being a staff in this community is very demanding. I hope that you aknowledge this and still have the strenght and bold to carry on ;)

Welcome :)
ps: similar name :thinking:

zquizle

Banned
Hello Fellow players and gamers!
I just recently graduated from high school and just thought of taking a break from studies. I really wanted to play on console but my friends encouraged me to play on PC. I play call of duty, Dota 2, Minecraft and Fortnite(Ps4). I am very happy to be on this server and my dream is to become a staff on it.

My Hobbies:
I like football/Cricket
Gaming/Programming
Eating and sometimes cooking.

My Routine:
Its actually spoiled. i wake up, hop on my pc and start gaming xD
I hope you all give me a warm welcome and i hope i get accepted in the staff team! Thank You!
Welcome, write a Staff Application right here: https://pika-network.net/forums/application-submission.161/
Don't forget to ask a Staff Member for the "Staff Application Information" you have to read it carefully
GL, zquizle

Markbona

Pika Lover
Welcome Funky. A warm greeting to you. I hope you have fun in the server. Pls see the rules and regulations by clicking this link! If u see any rule breakers pls report them in this link.
But you must have 30 forum post in order to apply. When u reach 30 forum post go to this link in order to apply.
Good luck to your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.