Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Introduction to Pika-Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Demi-God
Legendary
Greetings Pika members,

I am Jake, or JakeClient. I have been playing Pika for about a year now even though my forums account has only been up for a few months. I wanted to make a formal introduction to the community to make some friends on Pika since most of my friends don't play Pika.

As I stated above, my name is Jake, I am currently 15 years old and I live in the United States in the state of New Jersey. I am an honors student with a 4.0 GPA which is straight A's, I am one of the top students in my grade. I am currently in all honors classes with mainly seniors and 2 juniors so I am the smallest of the class.

I also have extensive knowledge of the Java language and the Spigot and Bungee API's, I excel in HTML, CSS, and JS. My dream on Pika is to become a developer and help make Pika better even though I think its already good.

The servers I play on mostly are OP-Factions 1, OP-Prison, Eggwars, and Practice. So you can find me on any of those servers at almost any time of the day.

If you are interested in talking or anything shoot me a PM or add my skype: JakeRusso28

//
Thanks for reading,
Jake

NickTill

Welcome, and best of luck with becoming a developer!

Sincerely, Nick
Pika-Network Staff Team•

NickTill

Yes i remember! Well good luck with becoming a developer here would be happy to see you join the team!

AbedKilani

Veteran
Welcome to Pika-Network! Hope you enjoy your stay. You seem incredibly smart for that 4.0 GPA (I'm not in college but my brother is so I know its very hard to obtain that) If you think you're up for the job of being developer you should consider applying here: https://pika-network.net/pages/development/

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

Demi-God
Legendary
Welcome to Pika-Network! Hope you enjoy your stay. You seem incredibly smart for that 4.0 GPA (I'm not in college but my brother is so I know its very hard to obtain that) If you think you're up for the job of being developer you should consider applying here: https://pika-network.net/pages/development/
I applied once and it got denied :p so I'll wait a bit before applying again

GladioMC

Pika Lover
Wow i salute people who are good and can enjoy coding at the same time, so difficult for me even just the c++ >,<
Hope to see yah if you drop by in op sb

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

Demi-God
Legendary
Wow i salute people who are good and can enjoy coding at the same time, so difficult for me even just the c++ >,<
Hope to see yah if you drop by in op sb
meh SB was never my thing but everything OP I do enjoy so maybe ill stop by (:

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Welcome to the forums :) Straigh A's and yet still you can play a lot, damn :p

Regards,
Hyper

~ Logically ~

Banned
Yes, welcome to this dumpster fire of a community, where the people are completely delayed, developmentally.
And where you have to pay for a rank to just get the /ignore command.
Can't forget the amount of illogical people on this forums.

Other than that, welcome.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Yes, welcome to this dumpster fire of a community, where the people are completely delayed, developmentally.
And where you have to pay for a rank to just get the /ignore command.
Can't forget the amount of illogical people on this forums.

Other than that, welcome.
You just had to say it didn't ya? You don't even play Pika, only the forums and yes; the forums are filled with... well, mentally ill people, but no need to say that in every "I'm back" or "I'm new" post.

~ Logically ~

Banned
You just had to say it didn't ya? You don't even play Pika, only the forums and yes; the forums are filled with... well, mentally ill people, but no need to say that in every "I'm back" or "I'm new" post.

No, developmentally delayed people. Mentally ill would relate to insanity, depression etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.