Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My first skywars video :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
This is my first actual video I ever recorded so there will be alot of things to fix and add. And also how do you get your video quality above 480p? I'm using Fraps

Nice gameplay man! I thought you figured it out.
Using water to stop enemies from following you
Awesome

OP
OP
Sherlock_Jones

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
The water I used was to extinguish the fire on me, but I turned off Flame animated in Optifine so thats why you can't the Fire

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
if you not gana speak in the video try to put some music on it ;) its would make the video better

karim123

Pika Lover
nah you suck man and the texture pack is shitty man give me your minecraft name and your skype in private msg and im gonna bite you

OP
OP
Sherlock_Jones

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
I would love to see you do better. I've barely seen anyone use a fishing rod in pvp

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
This is my first actual video I ever recorded so there will be alot of things to fix and add. And also how do you get your video quality above 480p? I'm using Fraps
If you can, use OBS (OpenBroadcastingSystem) it has better quality. To make your quality higher with FRAPS, just edit your settings. I don't know if you already solved it (or someone else) so Ill just say it. If you did already know, just ignore this :) nice video, but put music in it.

VeggiDay

Veteran
If you can, use OBS (OpenBroadcastingSystem) it has better quality. To make your quality higher with FRAPS, just edit your settings. I don't know if you already solved it (or someone else) so Ill just say it. If you did already know, just ignore this :) nice video, but put music in it.

I totally agree. Another option would be using "Action!".
That is a really nice recording program even for lower spec.

Geiasxou

Pika Member
Cool video! :D I never actually thought of using water to prevent players following you...

P.S. What texture pack is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.