derviagelos Pika Lover Joined Jan 7, 2024 Messages 48 Points 13 IGN MR_Dervi Jan 24, 2024 #1 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q68l5QbQqTo&ab_channel=NoHacksJustSkills
Eaqlyy Banned Joined Jan 23, 2024 Messages 48 Points 11 IGN Eaqlyy Jan 25, 2024 #2 Low key love how that video was represented and published, Keep up the good work man.
OP OP derviagelos Pika Lover Joined Jan 7, 2024 Messages 48 Points 13 IGN MR_Dervi Jan 25, 2024 #3 Eaqlyy said: Low key love how that video was represented and published, Keep up the good work man. Click to expand... Thanks for your kind words!
Eaqlyy said: Low key love how that video was represented and published, Keep up the good work man. Click to expand... Thanks for your kind words!
D Deleted member 118315 Jan 25, 2024 #4 derviagelos said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q68l5QbQqTo&ab_channel=NoHacksJustSkills Click to expand... Really good video and the intro was good + I would really love to see your comeback
derviagelos said: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q68l5QbQqTo&ab_channel=NoHacksJustSkills Click to expand... Really good video and the intro was good + I would really love to see your comeback
OP OP derviagelos Pika Lover Joined Jan 7, 2024 Messages 48 Points 13 IGN MR_Dervi Jan 25, 2024 #5 BrokenEntity_ said: Really good video and the intro was good + I would really love to see your comeback Click to expand... thanksss guysssss for all the feedback
BrokenEntity_ said: Really good video and the intro was good + I would really love to see your comeback Click to expand... thanksss guysssss for all the feedback