Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Best Memory Of Being A PikaCrafter

Should I Continue Playing Songs For The Community?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No, You Suk

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostKnightGOD

Pika Lover
My Best Memory Of Being A Part Of A PikaCrafter Is I Get To Meet Friends And Being A Radio Bot In Pika TeamSpeak.

I have Played A Lot Of Skyblock In the Past. I Meet People Like @icegaara, @DrunkDan, @Redstoniac , @liam221 , @End3yM , @StampyLong , @ThePvpGOD , @ADHDspot, @Mariska, @c19rc, @BummerCheese, @_Michie_ , @ San_Fransico13, @XPumpkins , @KoopsoTrap87_ , @SecretLars (@SecretDanger ) And Many More. This Is Where I Learn Redstone For The First Time..

Then, I played Creative, Classic/Old, The I Met With @MsGigi, @Fangston ,@salwaswemi , @Google , @Jeear (NOOT), @daniel Universe And Many More. This Is Where I Learn How To Terraform,

After The Death Of Skyblock ICE And Classic Creative. 2 New Server Are Born, Op Skyblock And NYCreative. i taught I Would Try Both Server And I Did. But After A few Days Of Playing I Think That The Server I Play It Lose the Vibe, losing The usual gameplay. But Actually the Server Didn't Lose It, I Just Dies Inside

While I Was Playing On both Server I Get to Meet New People, @wreaker And More...

Whistle I Was A Music Bot For Pika, I Meet Some Amazing People, I Met With @DirkieXP, @iNickyy, @Jennifer3D , @Slendyy , @Thav01, @DutchSmash, @Snorlax13, @TheBearKingHD, @HeyImSteve, @HeyImElai, @Ghost_V, @RockyGaming, @xXBeastLordXx, @JChanGames, @robin, And Recently Met @SmashArms.

I Would Like To Thank @DutchSmash For Giving Me A Chance On Improving My Helper Application A Few Months Back :)

The Most Heart Breaking Decision Is Leaving Pika :( :'(

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
so adorable, he put my name in <3 :p
well mate, you should stay, i know you probably cant stay forever but having you here is great <3

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Also Comment Or Post Your Favourite Or Best Memory In Pika!
meeting my friends everyday, meeting shannonxoxoxo again a few days ago, and i cant describe the happines i felt donating and getting mt rank everytime XD

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
My Best Memory Of Being A Part Of A PikaCrafter Is I Get To Meet Friends And Being A Radio Bot In Pika TeamSpeak.

I have Played A Lot Of Skyblock In the Past. I Meet People Like @icegaara, @DrunkDan, @Redstoniac , @liam221 , @End3yM , @StampyLong , @ThePvpGOD , @ADHDspot, @Mariska, @c19rc, @BummerCheese, @_Michie_ , @ San_Fransico13, @XPumpkins , @KoopsoTrap87_ , @SecretLars (@SecretDanger ) And Many More. This Is Where I Learn Redstone For The First Time..

Then, I played Creative, Classic/Old, The I Met With @MsGigi, @Fangston ,@salwaswemi , @Google , @Jeear (NOOT), @daniel Universe And Many More. This Is Where I Learn How To Terraform,

After The Death Of Skyblock ICE And Classic Creative. 2 New Server Are Born, Op Skyblock And NYCreative. i taught I Would Try Both Server And I Did. But After A few Days Of Playing I Think That The Server I Play It Lose the Vibe, losing The usual gameplay. But Actually the Server Didn't Lose It, I Just Dies Inside

While I Was Playing On both Server I Get to Meet New People, @wreaker And More...

Whistle I Was A Music Bot For Pika, I Meet Some Amazing People, I Met With @DirkieXP, @iNickyy, @Jennifer3D , @Slendyy , @Thav01, @DutchSmash, @Snorlax13, @TheBearKingHD, @HeyImSteve, @HeyImElai, @Ghost_V, @RockyGaming, @xXBeastLordXx, @JChanGames, @robin, And Recently Met @SmashArms.

I Would Like To Thank @DutchSmash For Giving Me A Chance On Improving My Helper Application A Few Months Back :)

The Most Heart Breaking Decision Is Leaving Pika :( :'(
Aw, it's for the best. Goodbye... It's me Daniel, i got a name change.

End3yM

Epic Pika
I'LL PLAY ON PIKA AGAIN IF PIKA RE-ADDED SBI AGAIN. HEAR MY WORDS!!

OP
OP
GhostKnightGOD

GhostKnightGOD

Pika Lover
#bringbacksbi #bringbackoldpika #makepikagr8again
@BringBackTheDrunkiest&TheFattestPlayerInSBI #BringBackSBI #BringBackBummerCheese #BringBackTheKingOfSBI #BringBackSBI1.9 #BringBackSBI1.8 #Hashtag #IHaveNothingToSay #IDon'tKnowAnymore #Sad

Davidva

Veteran
Its completly your choise of bringing your music bot back. We have an 24/7 now that Dutchsmash owns.

SomeTacos

Pika Member
@TheBearKingHD rules the TS radio now most of the time and he got some really good music, it is bad hearing that u r leaving tho but GL with ur decision anyways :3

Status
Not open for further replies.