Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

mute appeal.

Team_Alik4

Rare Pika
Screenshot_2023-08-03-17-06-37-928_com.android.chrome.jpgfirst of all. i got muted for swearing . it was 90days. and i made an appeal that there is no picture of it. and i should be unmuted. how they denied my appeal due to multiple appeals. it was just the second appeal and with valid reason. the first appeal that i did it was 2weeks ago. please help me to get unmute .

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
View attachment 78534first of all. i got muted for swearing . it was 90days. and i made an appeal that there is no picture of it. and i should be unmuted. how they denied my appeal due to multiple appeals. it was just the second appeal and with valid reason. the first appeal that i did it was 2weeks ago. please help me to get unmute .
Please have patience. Since you made two appeals of the same thing, it's just the right thing that they denied it.

OP
OP
T

Team_Alik4

Rare Pika
if there is no picture and no proof of it. how can they deny it. the point is that i cant understand

OP
OP
T

Team_Alik4

Rare Pika
man. why are you so rude ?. this is a game and you should be fair enough.

OP
OP
T

Team_Alik4

Rare Pika
you want me to wait 80days to get unmute for nothing ?. no proof and i have to wait 80days??

OP
OP
T

Team_Alik4

Rare Pika
even i play that game every day. even though im surely ture i didnt get unmute. i really cant figured it out

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
man. why are you so rude ?. this is a game and you should be fair enough.
I'm not being rude. I am not a staff member so I can't help you with it. They don't just mute nor ban people without any good reason.

OP
OP
T

Team_Alik4

Rare Pika
I'm not being rude. I am not a staff member so I can't help you with it. They don't just mute nor ban people without any good reason.
if u arent a staff member and then why are you trying to explain me something that i know.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
if u arent a staff member and then why are you trying to explain me something that i know.

Hello Team_Alik4,

What @luhv is saying is completely correct, as there was a reason why you were handed out a mute. Also, we cannot do anything if the creator of the imgur account deletes the image, as we cannot access his account. Plus, you already got denied by a Moderator because you posted multiple appeals, which is against the rules, which can be found HERE

_BhtaPeiZ_

You muted me for 90 days because I sent the same thing 3 times, I don't understand why you mute me for 90 days, I've also been muted and I had enough time to be muted because I realized my mistake, if it's not possible,to get unmuted, reduce it, thanks.
heres the reason i got muted https://prnt.sc/7hewK-37FpQy

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
You muted me for 90 days because I sent the same thing 3 times, I don't understand why you mute me for 90 days, I've also been muted and I had enough time to be muted because I realized my mistake, if it's not possible,to get unmuted, reduce it, thanks.
heres the reason i got muted https://prnt.sc/7hewK-37FpQy
if u think that the proof is enough to unmute u then u can appeal here but i wanna tell u that u sent a msg 3 times so its considered as spam and its your 6th offence!

Last edited: