Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Multi-Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

slimepvpxd

Pika Lover
Username:
slimepvpxd​

Suggestion:
Multi-Queue​

Detailed description:
Being able to queue for multiple gamemodes at the same time, so for example being able to queue NoDebuff and AxePvP at the same time.​

Reason(s):
Would make finding games faster, make the server more enjoyable and keep players playing longer.​

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
As u would then be in 2 games at once which is totally not okay

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
u misunderstood my suggestion, u will be able to queue multiple modes but will get into a game where u found a queue first
Wait let me rephrase myself
If u join 2 queues and both the queues get accepted at same time and if u have poor connection
U might just get into two games
And this will be kind of frequent with lot of players

Shank445

Wait let me rephrase myself
If u join 2 queues and both the queues get accepted at same time and if u have poor connection
U might just get into two games
And this will be kind of frequent with lot of players
Lol that’s not gonna happen unless the code is absolutely garbage and actually allows that to happen

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
Lol that’s not gonna happen unless the code is absolutely garbage and actually allows that to happen
Yk there's like a possibility if u have bad ping u can actually join 2 lobbies at the same time one is where u are actually at and other one does not have u but u can still see it's messages
So I am pretty sure ping will do wonders here too

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
It would be bugged what if two different players click on the those two games you are queued in at the same time the plugin will be confused and you will land in void which may lead to more bugs

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
It would be bugged what if two different players click on the those two games you are queued in at the same time the plugin will be confused and you will land in void which may lead to more bugs
Yes thats what I am tryna say

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Hello slimepvpxd,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.