Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival More ways to earn gold coins

Status
Not open for further replies.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
tozztozzo

Suggestion:
More ways to earn gold coins

Detailed description:
The only way to earn gold coins currently is through /level. I have 2 suggestions to earn more.
1. Gold coins and the items sold by the wizard such as safari nets should be added in crates.
2. Add more mob heads we can obtain and create a shop to sell those heads for gold coins similar to skyblock /heads.​

Reason(s):
The items sold by the wizard are expensive and gold coins are too difficult to get. When you reach max level you will not be able to earn any more as they are not repeatable. Just adding more levels would not be sufficient enough. You can only earn 166 gold coins from /level so that would be enough for 1 or 2 items all season.​

Example(s):
skyblock /heads

M

MiracleWolf

+25235235233153523513535235135553155351351351351353153535253252356969696969420

yes because yes yes

. . . . . .. . . . . .

Piko

Banned
I'm not sure that I agree with the ways this should be done but hey, better than nothing
+1

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Well yes.
---------------
Due to the reason/s mentioned above
I'm giving this suggestion a +1

Good Evening;
Me

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
tozztozzo

Suggestion:
More ways to earn gold coins

Detailed description:
The only way to earn gold coins currently is through /level. I have 2 suggestions to earn more.

1. Gold coins and the items sold by the wizard such as safari nets should be added in crates.

2. Add more mob heads we can obtain and create a shop to sell those heads for gold coins similar to skyblock /heads.

Reason(s):
The items sold by the wizard are expensive and gold coins are too difficult to get. When you reach max level you will not be able to earn any more as they are not repeatable. Just adding more levels would not be sufficient enough. You can only earn 166 gold coins from /level so that would be enough for 1 or 2 items all season.

Example(s):
skyblock /heads
gld coens

f i l t r

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello tozztozzo,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.