Endeves
Member
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2026
- Messages
- 5
- Points
- 3
Minecraft username:
Suggestion:
Detailed description:
Reason(s):
Example(s):
Tobirama
Suggestion:
More visual leader boards in game
Detailed description:
Currently on SkyPvP there are leaderboards that can only be viewed by typing the following commands
Top Kills - /killstop
Highest Balance - /baltop
Highest KS - /killstreaktop
Team top - /teamtop
What I'm suggesting is to simply add a visual hologram in the spawn area where you can switch between each leaderboard by clicking,
Top Kills - /killstop
Highest Balance - /baltop
Highest KS - /killstreaktop
Team top - /teamtop
What I'm suggesting is to simply add a visual hologram in the spawn area where you can switch between each leaderboard by clicking,
Reason(s):
Why I think this would be a good addition to SkyPvP: for one, it's much easier for players to simply walk up and see the leaderboards, but it also gives a rewarding feeling - having your accomplishments acknowledged at spawn is always nice. It also creates more competition for these top spots between players.
Example(s):
For example, go onto SkyPvP and look at the hologram for "Outposts"