Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyMines More Unbreaking for Armor

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2​

Suggestion:
More Unbreaking for Armor​

Detailed description:
So currently, maximum achievable Unbreaking of armor is X

Even with unbreaking X, my armor lose 60–70% of health after having a single proper PvP
And it is too annoying to keep repairing armor after a single fight

So my suggestion is:

Add maximum achievable unbreaking on armor to 15 ( XV )

Reason(s):
Because once someone get max unbreaking, it would be more efficient to play longer with same armor without repairing it now and then

Its too annoying to see our armor dying so quickly, even after having unbreaking X on it.

The repair cost will increase, I know, but you won't have to repair it every time after PVP, so yeah, if you want longer armor durability, then you have to sacrifice more redstone for repair, but less durability means less repair cost.​

Example(s):
To get,
Unbreaking XI: 6x [Compressed blocks of Lapis]
Unbreaking XII: 7x [Compressed blocks of Lapis]
Unbreaking XIII: 8x [Compressed blocks of Lapis]
Unbreaking XIV: 9x [Compressed blocks of Lapis]
Unbreaking XV: 10x [Compressed blocks of Lapis]

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
It is supposed to be quick, we can all easily start staping all fights and never end them but then you won't be aware of your surroundings... Especially when people can spawn behind you

I got no donor rank there but I kind of like it as it is, quick, deadly, and frustrating

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
i think its perfectly adjusted as it is tho it might be a bug that u loses the armour durability that fast.

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
More Unbreaking for Armor

Detailed description:
So currently, maximum achievable Unbreaking of armor is X

Even with unbreaking X, my armor lose 60–70% of health after having a single proper PvP

And it is too annoying to keep repairing armor after a single fight

So my suggestion is:

Add maximum achievable unbreaking on armor to 15 ( XV )

Reason(s):
Because once someone get max unbreaking, it would be more efficient to play longer with same armor without repairing it now and then

Its too annoying to see our armor dying so quickly, even after having unbreaking X on it.

The repair cost will increase, I know, but you won't have to repair it every time after PVP, so yeah, if you want longer armor durability, then you have to sacrifice more redstone for repair, but less durability means less repair cost.

Example(s):
To get,

Unbreaking XI: 6x [Compressed blocks of Lapis]

Unbreaking XII: 7x [Compressed blocks of Lapis]

Unbreaking XIII: 8x [Compressed blocks of Lapis]

Unbreaking XIV: 9x [Compressed blocks of Lapis]

Unbreaking XV: 10x [Compressed blocks of Lapis]
And yeah about losing durability that much, if you notice that it is different from when you logged on (for example you lose 3x faster durability since you logged on) then it is purely the anticheat mitigating you

mysticator69

Pika Lover
Gear is already fairly hard to break and it's normal to have it be lower in durability after a somewhat long fight , repairing is part of the game.
fights would never end if we increase unb any futher.

PS : if you dont want your armor to break fast , don't use thorns enchantment.