Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

More Staff in KitPvP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LithuanianPower

Admins, please be more active in KitPvP server, because it's almost impossible to PvP atm.. I remember those times when it was loads of staff online in KitPvP, and there was only few hackers, and everyone had a great time playing there and also there was much more players playing in the server.. Nowdays it's just too many hackers, and this is because staff goes on maybe only once a day for a few mins.. The server would have more players playing if there would be less hackers, and to do this we need staff to ban them, and therefore as i said, more people would join KitPvp and it would be an awesome server.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
True , we need more staff on KIT PVP as it is a continuous PVP server.

DODE2K

Veteran
Hello player

We are truly Doing the best we can To moderate the servers and to ban hackers
But maybe that's not enough for a couple of reasons Mainly that :

*pika is a cracked server Therefore it's easy just to come back on an alt when you get banned and hack again

* Staff Can't be online 24/7 We have our lives too to take care of

and we also Don't mind More staff so if you think that you can help the server Then Apply for Staff

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Online staffs are not supposed to be the only way to ban hackers. Instead of you be there saying what they should do, you should download a recorder and report the hackers on forums. Dont think staff have nithing more to do, and the servers needs staff for other things then ban people.

Davidva

Veteran
The problem with Kitpvp is that 90% of the players are cheating. Once, there were 27 players. All hackers, all banned.

Get what I mean.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
The problem with Kitpvp is that 90% of the players are cheating. Once, there were 27 players. All hackers, all banned.

Get what I mean.

Davidva you talk like you haven't been staff. You know what the problems are and I'm sure you understand them. I agree though, KIT PVP should have more staff, or probably a better anti cheat.

Admins, please be more active in KitPvP server, because it's almost impossible to PvP atm.. I remember those times when it was loads of staff online in KitPvP, and there was only few hackers, and everyone had a great time playing there and also there was much more players playing in the server.. Nowdays it's just too many hackers, and this is because staff goes on maybe only once a day for a few mins.. The server would have more players playing if there would be less hackers, and to do this we need staff to ban them, and therefore as i said, more people would join KitPvp and it would be an awesome server.

Next time you need a staff right away, you can check teamspeak for an immediate response.

Davidva

Veteran
Davidva you talk like you haven't been staff. You know what the problems are and I'm sure you understand them. I agree though, KIT PVP should have more staff, or probably a better anti cheat.

Next time you need a staff right away, you can check teamspeak for an immediate response.
Huh? Why I am talking like I haven`t been a staff? Kitpvp is a pvp servers every hacker click when they see it. Simple enough. That cause more hackers at Kitpvp then other servers. And yes, Pika is cracked.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
as a player from kit-pvp i agree with you ;) (psssst il return soon)

KruSH

Banned
Supporter
Hello there, I do realise what you are saying is completely true. However, Pika-Network is a cracked server. So they have tens and thousands of alts. You also can not force staff members to be online for one server. They applied for a Job on a different server and has to spend most of their time there or meet a certain daily quota The network is currently recruiting staff members. Also, the Higher staff members can IP-BAN those hackers incase of the scenario of bunched up alts.

Wither

Veteran
Answers have been given by many players. Please do not post such unnecessary threads. We are aware of this issue and we are doing our best to resolve it.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.