Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global More privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Minecraft Username:
EPIC_PLAYER

Suggestion:
More privacy

Detailed description:
Add setting to toggle join message for me as a player. What i mean by this? So basically whenever i join the server, everyone who are in my friends list will get notified about that. Just simply add setting to toggle that.

Also add setting to toggle appearance in /friends list. By that i mean, whenever you do /friends list you will get list of your online and offline friends and list of servers that they are currently playing on. Basically add setting to toggle appearance of what am i playing (something pretty similar to invisible/offline status in Discord)​

Reason(s):
I wouldn't like to notify everyone where i am and what am i doing. And im pretty sure im not the only one. If someone really needs me he will /find me and /msg me.​

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Literally anyone on the server can know where you are at all times by using the /find command. If you don't want people to get notified about when you join or leave the server then simply don't add them as friends.

DarkVenom7

Staff Member
Helper
i
Literally anyone on the server can know where you are at all times by using the /find command. If you don't want people to get notified about when you join or leave the server then simply don't add them as friends.
I agree -1

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
hum fr?
then i need to remove tons of friend ig

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
Agreed x100

Apo2xd

Veteran
-1 reasons stated above

UpperGround

Great Reporter
-1 reasons stated above
Agreed x100
i

I agree -1
That's true. you're missing the point tho
people get notified when you join. if they want to know if you're online, they will do /find. no need to appear on all your friends screen saying you joined. if they want to know they will know anyway.

this is literally just disabling that entrance message, that's literally it.

DarkVenom7

Staff Member
Helper
people get notified when you join. if they want to know if you're online, they will do /find. no need to appear on all your friends screen saying you joined. if they want to know they will know anyway.

just downvote it

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz

The problem starts when u friend some random

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey EPIC_PLAYER,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.