Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars More maps/map selection feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Ronii_

Suggestion:
More maps/map selection feature

Detailed description:
I think the server would benefit from adding more maps to the bedwars gamemode, because maps are free to download on the internet like hypixel maps they are completely free to use, and a map selection feature would be extremely good for the server.​

Reason(s):
adding more maps will make the game more fun because when I play bewars for hours I get bored of playing the same 4 maps over and over again, and yes I know there is ore maps but some of the maps I just don't like to play on (I know that is my opinion the the maps are bad but thats another reason to be adding more maps) and its another reason to be adding a map selection tool where you can select what map you play on because I personally think its way more conveniant then being thrown into a random map.​

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Hey @Ronii_
More maps will be added in the next minigame update.
And the map selector is already been suggested and is still waiting for approval

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Its upto owners to decide

This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter

octagon_

This is a predefined message to remove the god damn word filter, the real reply is below :-

+1, but they will be added soon.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello Ronii_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.