Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Store More information in the store

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCStylezX

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
NCStylezX

Suggestion:
More information in the store

Detailed description:
So I recently was looking around in the store and noticed that a few gamemodes do not have any information abou the rank, this can be very confusing for people. I think it would be a good idea to give these gamemodes information as well, there for people know what they are buying. The gamemodes that dont have any information are: Practice, Creative and Minigames (there is a lot more different ranks that need added information) some ranks even only have a picture of what you get in your kit, what makes me think is kind of unnecessary.

I myself think adding this will make it easier, due to people not knowing what they are able to do, so its like when I bought Silver rank on practice I didn't know what it gave me. When I noticed you had to have gold to host events I was a little confused due to not getting information about the rank.

You may ask what do I mean right? Wel here Factions Master rank for example has a lot of information, while in the mean while Minigames Titan rank has no information at all. I feel like every rank on the store should look like the factions Master rank.​

Reason(s):
The reason why I think this should be changed/updated it to give the players more sight of what they are buying, hereby there will be less misunderstanding of the rank they get. This also gives players the options to check what they can do when they have gotten a Rank Voucher or a Seasonal Rank Voucher.

It also feels a little bit off that only Factions Master rank has this, why put the effort in for one while its way better to put the effort in for all.​

Example(s):
The example is the Factions Master rank. Add with every rank: Information about commands, cooldowns, kits, addons and everything included with the rank.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

BarBarasco

Great Reporter
+1 I messaged an admin about this a few weeks ago and he said he will look into it. I agree it should say information about the items.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
NCStylezX

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
So I recently was looking around in the store and noticed that a few gamemodes do not have any information abou the rank, this can be very confusing for people. I think it would be a good idea to give these gamemodes information as well, there for people know what they are buying. The gamemodes that dont have any information are: Practice, Creative and Minigames (there is a lot more different ranks that need added information) some ranks even only have a picture of what you get in your kit, what makes me think is kind of unnecessary.

I myself think adding this will make it easier, due to people not knowing what they are able to do, so its like when I bought Silver rank on practice I didn't know what it gave me. When I noticed you had to have gold to host events I was a little confused due to not getting information about the rank.

You may ask what do I mean right? Wel here Factions Master rank for example has a lot of information, while in the mean while Minigames Titan rank has no information at all. I feel like every rank on the store should look like the factions Master rank.​

Reason(s):
The reason why I think this should be changed/updated it to give the players more sight of what they are buying, hereby there will be less misunderstanding of the rank they get. This also gives players the options to check what they can do when they have gotten a Rank Voucher or a Seasonal Rank Voucher.

It also feels a little bit off that only Factions Master rank has this, why put the effort in for one while its way better to put the effort in for all.​

Example(s):
The example is the Factions Master rank. Add with every rank: Information about commands, cooldowns, kits, addons and everything included with the rank.
+1

Filter sucks NGL. I someone managed to break my knee while typing this idk

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
It would help the players to know what they are buying before doing it.
+1

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
  • Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

UpperGround

Great Reporter
+1ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

dagode

Veteran
+1 More information for the store items you buy needs to be added since some of them are missing description.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
1+
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Is this gonna be another of those posts which never get accepted nor denied and becomes a farmering field where we grow potatos?

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
+1
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

KenzoTange

Banned
+1

This will be great to be added, it will be very helpful & informative when someone is buying anything from the store.

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ

peg2

Legendary Pika
+1
Yea Ive found some people asking perks of a rank.

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
NCStylezX

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

You may ask what do I mean right? Wel here Factions Master rank for example has a lot of information, while in the mean while Minigames Titan rank has no information at all. I feel like every rank on the store should look like the factions Master rank.

Reason(s):

It also feels a little bit off that only Factions Master rank has this, why put the effort in for one while its way better to put the effort in for all.

Example(s):
+1 great idea gl bud.

Hope this gets accepted

saaiber10

Epic Pika
they shoud rather also fix the gift store button cuz you cant gift 1 item to several difrent persons or you need to make a ticket like buy 4x classes keys only 1 person get's it instead of 4 diffrent people

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
+1 as more the information more it looks good idk why they didn't had it till now.

Status
Not open for further replies.