Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

More German help :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Lol soz for this, no one would have seen my old thread because I understood Modal Verb which I discussed in the earlier thread, but here, help me with Perfekt Sätze
Or Perfect Sentences, which I think is translated to English..
Aloha

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I'm sure there are forums related to that topic to help you. Asking a group of people who play minecraft, when most of them can barely understand things... is, well, not advisable and not beneficial for you.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Fly to Germany
Yea yes lol. I could only to do my doing the thing I'm doing now lol, get better at German.
I'm sure there are forums related to that topic to help you. Asking a group of people who play minecraft, when most of them can barely understand things... is, well, not advisable and not beneficial for you.
Sure, you have my permission to lock this thread now, but before that,
Could anyone link me a good german related forum?
I'm just asking here since people actually reply, I'm a bit known, whereas in the other forums, pfft.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
No, no you are not.
I was comparing to the other servers.
And the way you're saying it makes me feel like I said "I'm famous here" instead of saying "I'm a bit known".
If I post anything there, barely any people reply, whereas here, I get some more. I'm not being cocky or anything, just saying some people know me here more than other communities...
Ah, but that's where our bestfriend Google come into the scene. :)
Doesn't really help much... By posting here, I get to ask people, which isn't really working out, look what I asked on this thread
Lol soz for this, no one would have seen my old thread because I understood Modal Verb which I discussed in the earlier thread, but here, help me with Perfekt Sätze
Or Perfect Sentences, which I think is translated to English..
Aloha
And what am I getting
Fly to Germany
No, no you are not.
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.