Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Money Better Than Shards

RafayIsUltraOp

Pika Lover
IGN
RafayIsUltraOp
Hello, According To Me Money Is A Better Way To Get Spawners Shards Are Boring It Takes Alot Time And It's really Boring To Just Grind Shards For Hours For Just 1 Spawners, It Takes more Than 20+ Hours For Just 1 Villager Spawners And Those People Who Got AFK Bots And Gaming God PC Can Easily AFK Their Alts And Gets Infinite Spawners And Easily Get Rich But Those People Who Don't Have AFK Bots + Good Gaming PC So They Can't AFK Their Alt For Spawners Well Pay To Win Also Easily Get Shards By Opening Royal Crate And Custom Loot Crates I Hope Pika Staff Understand The Fact That Shards Should Be Removed, Pika Network Is A Cracked Server And Most Of The Player Don't Even Have The Money To Buy Official Minecraft So How They Are Supposed To Buy Paid AFK Bots \ P2W Items \ Gaming PC. Well I Hope PIka Understand
Example : Dino, Razon, xKayzee, Cqmeron : Few Of Them Are P2W And Their Whole Team Combined Made Like 900m Easily By Spawners They Didn't Even Needed Duck [I Took Screenshot When They Flexed Their Money In Chat]
-1 For Non-P2W & Cracked Players
Kindly Bring Back Spawners In /shop So We Can Buy From Money :>

IblameCyber

Pika Member
Hello, According To Me Money Is A Better Way To Get Spawners Shards Are Boring It Takes Alot Time And It's really Boring To Just Grind Shards For Hours For Just 1 Spawners, It Takes more Than 20+ Hours For Just 1 Villager Spawners And Those People Who Got AFK Bots And Gaming God PC Can Easily AFK Their Alts And Gets Infinite Spawners And Easily Get Rich But Those People Who Don't Have AFK Bots + Good Gaming PC So They Can't AFK Their Alt For Spawners Well Pay To Win Also Easily Get Shards By Opening Royal Crate And Custom Loot Crates I Hope Pika Staff Understand The Fact That Shards Should Be Removed, Pika Network Is A Cracked Server And Most Of The Player Don't Even Have The Money To Buy Official Minecraft So How They Are Supposed To Buy Paid AFK Bots \ P2W Items \ Gaming PC. Well I Hope PIka Understand
Example : Dino, Razon, xKayzee, Cqmeron : Few Of Them Are P2W And Their Whole Team Combined Made Like 900m Easily By Spawners They Didn't Even Needed Duck [I Took Screenshot When They Flexed Their Money In Chat]
FRRR ISTG SHARDS RUINED OPLS

EnderRanger

Yea bro
Please Pika team remove it

Mlynkyio

I Completely agree with your opinion. If pika reads this and they refuse to remove shards, at least make shards tradeable please.

keksiusbraunis

Pika Member
pikanetwork is not donutsmp everything is coppied even the afk spot i dont think devs are that down bad to get more players it wont ever become donutsmp because its cracked full of hackers and corrupted staff.