Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Missing Chest

DashGirl

IGN
NotRinRin
Not big deal but I think it was for triples or duos, maybe both, on the map utopia, orange team doesn't have chests. Someone from the discord server brought it to my attention and after that I played quite a few round of bedwars and when I was in orange utopia, the chest were missing and it was hard to store the items I need to save up.

Zxga

Staff Member
Helper
Not big deal but I think it was for triples or duos, maybe both, on the map utopia, orange team doesn't have chests. Someone from the discord server brought it to my attention and after that I played quite a few round of bedwars and when I was in orange utopia, the chest were missing and it was hard to store the items I need to save up.
u can report that here https://pika-network.net/bug-report/

FlareWolf

Pika Member
hmm i just realized that ...