Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyBlock Minor PvPzone changes

Minecraft username:
YoungxN1ghtmare​

Suggestion:
Minor PvPzone changes​

Detailed description:
To start off the suggestion, Ill keep it short and simple, The PvP zone in SkyBlock needs some updates.

1- Boss
The boss in PvP needs some updates. When people try to fight properly in skyblock, they are usually interrupted by the boss in a list of annoying actions:

1. Dealing Damage
  2. Using Blindness and Slowness (the most annoying)
  3. Blocking your hits
With the actions being mentioned, I think the boss should be reworked by adding a seperate warp for players to go and kill him. PvP would be enabled in the arena, for people to have a bit of a struggle and challenge to kill the boss. With the addition of the new arena, it would benefit mainly PvPers, as the boss wouldnt be around to ruin the experience.

2- Stairs
The stairs in PvP also needs some work. With the stairs, players can easily escape out of a fight by just simply running up, ruining the fun and the literal point of Combat and PvP. With this being said, I think some changes should be made by either:

1. Removing the stairs completely, to make PvPing more challenging
  2. Removing the functionality of being able to simply step inside of spawn during Combat.
Wrapping up, I think the zone NEEDS a rework, to make the PvPing experience more satisfying, and fun. Alot of players would agree with me, especially with the removal of /warp fps. The PvPing experience the last 2 seasons was much better than it is now, and I think that we need to bring that back.

Reason(s):
I think this suggestion should be implemented, to allow more fun, challenge, and satisfaction for players on SkyBlock.

Meth0vas

Pika Lover
As I know, if the Boss didnt got hit, he just stands still. Still +1 bring warp fps back. No annoying players who hit the boss, making him run around...

LeonPro300

Epic Pika
IGN
LeonPro300
+1
I disagree about removing the stairs since there wouldn't be a way to escape at all so I think that would make pvp more inactive since people would be scared of not coming back. I do agree tho with the idea of not being able to go to spawn if you are in combat, (like kpvp).

SANFOOR

+1
I disagree about removing the stairs since there wouldn't be a way to escape at all so I think that would make pvp more inactive since people would be scared of not coming back. I do agree tho with the idea of not being able to go to spawn if you are in combat, (like kpvp).

As I know, if the Boss didnt got hit, he just stands still. Still +1 bring warp fps back. No annoying players who hit the boss, making him run around...
Ya but yk the naked people they touch that weird boss and thats how he moves

Gh0strex

Epic Pika
+1 not gonna lie I would MUCH rather play in /warp fps which also boosts fps for people with bad pcs or laptops than play in a warzone where people can escape using stairs and there is a boss that is completely pointless in my opinion as it gives NOTHING good.