Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Minor Guild Shop Change

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

WildAbbee

Banned
Username:
WildAbbee​

Suggestion:
Minor Guild Shop Change​

Detailed description:
I am suggesting that all guild members should be able to view their guilds shop.

I am not suggesting that members be able to purchase shop upgrades.​

Reason(s):
Since guild members contribute their own coins to their guild, I think it's only fair that they are able to see what upgrades the owners / officers have purchased.​

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
WildAbbee

Suggestion:
Minor Guild Shop Change

Detailed description:
I am suggesting that all guild members should be able to view their guilds shop.

I am not suggesting that members be able to purchase shop upgrades.

Reason(s):
Since guild members contribute their own coins to their guild, I think it's only fair that they are able to see what upgrades the owners / officers have purchased.
They should honestly add this especially that they do donate their coins in the guild and that's just a reason for them to be able to see what the Leader and guild officers have bought with the coins.
You just earned an upvote from luhv!
+1

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello WildAbbee, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1

Its just common sense that the members should be able to see what the owner purchases 🤷‍♂️

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
Sounds cool! This way, the guild members will know what is being bought. Upvoted.

Last edited: