Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Minecraft Trivia-Quiz 'How pro are you at this game?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
Hey guys! Welcome to a minecraft trivia-quiz-thread. Today I am going to present you 13 extremely unknown facts (in my opinion) about minecraft. If you know all of them you are literally a survival pro to my very mind! Good luck :p

WARNING: Don't feel useless or noob if you do not know any of them simply because Ι made this quiz hard on purpose, I wanted it to be unique! This post contains rare and unusual information so it's nearly impossible to know even some of them!

Washing in minecraft?
1# Coloured leather armor can be cleaned and turned back into its default texture.

1676ux5.png

mj5l5k.png

High-Tech Cakes
2# Cakes can actually create redstone pulse if you use a comparator. The more pieces of this cake you eat the lower the pulse will be!

a1il2g.png

Water is deadly
3# If you ride a minecart and you fall from a high place you will die to fall damage even if you land on water.

Watch out your homies
4# Your dog will actually attack and try to kill you if you happen to hit yourself with your own arrow.

Misunderstood individuals
5# All villagers have 8 inventory slots. If a brown-robed villager (farmer) has not enough bread, wheat, seeds, carrots, potatoes, beetroot, beetroot seeds in an inventory slot he will replant the fully grown crops. Farmers will also plant crops in empty space of a farm if he/she has too many seeds. Baby farmers can do the same things too! Furthermore, any kind of villager may drop food to others in case he has enough food in each slot and the others have deficiency of such items in a slot.

Too cool to die
6# Iron Golems can't drown or die to fall damage.

Better scan better plan
7# You can zoom out from a map and change the scaling (up to 4 times) by doing the following recipe:

331j0p4.png

Faster than slowest
8# If you run on soul sand which has slimeblocks underneath you will move faster than soul sand with ice underneath but slower than soul sand with a normal block underneath. ( So important fact xD)

jfzsev.png

Born to fight
9# You can equip villagers with any kind of armor you want by simply placing a dispenser next to them and activating it. Note: The equipped armor will not be visible but it will still exists. Also it won't loose any durability if the villager gets hurt. However it will if the armor has the thorns enchantment.

Real dedication
10# Brewing stands and sunflowers always face east.

o74jrt.png

Adios Amigos!
11# You can escape from mobs by going inside a 2-blocks-tall plant such as sugar canes for example. Mobs will no longer see you. Also you can discourage skeletons, zombies, wither skeletons, witches, zombie pigmen, silverfish and endermites from following you by placing rails (any type) in front of them. They will try to avoid the rails and you can even make them stack.

16m8383.png

Protect your brains
12# Zombies are far cleverer than you thought! They spawn in groups of 4. On hard difficulty zombies can spawn more zombies so as to help them attack their target (statistic 0-10%). There are also some zombies which are called 'leader' zombies and look like normal ones but they are stronger and get a bonus 50-75% to the statistic of 0-10% and as a consequence they have a higher chance of spawning more zombies. Any kind of zombie will attempt to spawn more ones up to 50 times. If it succeeds both the summoner and the clones will have a penalty of -5% points of summoning more in order to be avoided a zombie apocalypse! On any difficulty damaged zombies will call other zombies within an area of 67×67×21 to 111×111×21 blocks for help.

Dire fire
13# If you force with commands a wither skeleton to hold a bow it will shoot always fire arrows no matter what enchants has the bow.

0 correct answers:
Uhm ok! Don't worry if you didn't know any of these things. They are pretty rare! Anyways, if you visit wikipedia website, keep playing minecraft and gain some experience I am highly convinced that you will get acquainted with most of them, hopefully with all of them!

1-4 correct answers:
Well, at least you knew some facts. However you need some practice with minecraft trivia. Luckily, you can learn as many things as possible about minecraft pretty easily, it only requires eagerness and dedication. Start with easy ones and then learn the most complicated ones from trustable sources.

5-8 correct answers:
Wow how did you know so many? Not bad at all buddy! You can become a great minecraft advisor with all this knowledge. I believe in you! Just keep learning and never give up!

9-12 correct answers:
What?! Are you cheating? How...h...how did you know almost all of these facts? You are a beast! Players like you should earn respect and get honoured because so much knowledge is overpowered!

All 13 correct answers:
How is that even possible? Oh my lord you knew all 13 of the facts. Just respect buddy! You are better than wikipedia. I admit that we learn something everyday... even in minecraft but you have finished that process! Nothing left to learn any more. Enjoy the title of survival pro, you worth it!

~Leave a like if you found my thread useful plus a comment to state your opinion about the post~

Have a nice time <3

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Special:

You can make any worlds what you want. in 1.10+

Like Endless Oceans, deserts or snows.

LeFinniE

I know about the wither firing bows with flame, the mobs that avoid rails (answered by GoldenDirt)
Actually. I know about the cake. We've experimented it with my friend and jump to this conclusion...
Cakes are Poisonous...
Right @AntiFaker ?

Status
Not open for further replies.