Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Minecraft Quiz 'What type of minecraft player are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
Yoooo guys! Welcome back to another quiz-thread! Today, you are going to be asked 9 questions. Depending on the majority of same-colour-answers you choose, you will be categorized in a specific team. So, if you choose for example most times the answers of red colour you are a minecraft player of team red. Of course, I cannot guarantee that the final effects will be correct and accurate but let's give it a try! Who knows? Maybe you are a better minecrafter than you thought ;)

1# If you got accepted to work in a shop, what would you do?
a. I would supply it with items as I am rich and I have infinite stuff.
b. I would steal secretely stuff from the shop and I would also deceive customers in order to make more profit.
c. I would cope with redstone stuff like auto-brewery, stalls and other machines.
d. I would design it and probably expand it by building a bigger shop.

2# If your base was under attack by a player, what would you do? (you: full iron armor, enemy: full diamond armor)
a. I would let my dogs attack him. Thankfully he will never find my valuable stuff because I have hidden them as I know some awesome minecraft glitches.
b. I would attack and try to kill him. I am a pvp master.
c. Lol, he will never get me. I have a pretty cool base with traps and cannons so it's nearly impossible to enter.
d. I would make a skybase above my house. Then I would abandon it, of course after getting my valuable items.

3# If you had an awesome base with 2 floors and you had to connect them so as to enter from one to another, how would you do this?

a. I know an awesome minecart elevator that I could use. Pretty fast and easy method!
b. I may place some blocks down to make a casual staircase in order to have a quick access or else with ender pearles as I have infinite amounts of them.
c. I would build a piston elevator.
d. I would build a well-designed staircase.

4# If you fell from a high place and you were about to die, what would you do? (you have a hay bale, a slimeblock, a water bucket)

a. I would place my hay bale before I touch the ground. It decreases fall damage by 80% so I should be fine.
b. I would place a water bucket to save my life.
c. I would place a slimeblock to survive. These blocks are cool for redstone machines and make you bounce!
d. Quickly /gamemode 1.

5# If you get trapped inside a room with 20 skeletons, what would you do (you have full iron armor, an iron sword, a pickaxe, a piston, a slimeblock and a lever)?

a. I would mine 2 blocks on the wall and get inside. Skeletons can't shoot you if you stand like this.
b. I would kill all of them. It would take like 10 seconds.
c. I would place the piston with the slimeblock, activate it and bye bye!
d. If I was lucky I would mine some blocks fast and escape by creating a tunnel into the walls so as to return on surface.

6# If you found some diamonds in a cave, what would you do?

a. I would mine them with a fortune pickaxe with a view to obtaining more.
b. I would craft a new diamond sword first and some armor if I have enough.
c. Hm, some diamonds! I guess I would craft an enchanting table and tools.
d. Wow, I would turn them into blocks or silk-touch-mine them as I have some really cool design ideas with these bad boys!

7# If you found a huge cave during an exploration, what would you do?

a. I would enter safely the cave and place as many torches as possible in order to avert mobs from spawning. Then I would go deeper, carefully though with my overpowered armor! I would be fine!
b. I would enter the cave like a boss and slain everything that is alive at all costs. After, I would mine the ores and leave the area.
c. I would use a cheeky x-ray machine to spot all the caves in the area. The more mines the more wealth.
d. If my cave was close to my house I would customize it to decorated mines and have it as my 2nd base.

8# What was the first thing you did in minecraft?

a. I was experimenting stuff in minecraft to learn how everything works.
b. I started fighting mobs and learn how to kill.
c. I tried to get acquainted with redstone.
d. I was building houses, shops, statues and more.

9# What is your biggest accomplishment in minecraft?

a. I discovered a glitch that helps me dublicate items.
b. I got a pentakill in skywars/eggwars/kit pvp even undergeared.
c. I created a gorgeous and fully functional machine which impressed my friends.
d. I finished a massive building project that took me so long.

Green Team:
You are definitely a survival pro! You know so many facts, tips about minecraft that allow you to escape from difficult situations. You are pretty rich, always cautious and ready to vindicate your belogings with heroism.

Blue Team:
Wassup bro? I have to admit that you are a nice pvper with a unique personality. You love adventures and tend to be brave enough to face challenging situations. Sometimes you try to get benefited from others by conquering them but you accent respect and prestige which are required in order to thrive. There's nothing to afraid except for yourself.

Red Team:
Wow here we have a redstone genius! It is common knowledge that you are one of the most enterprising people in minecraft. You do not like adventure and pvp that much but you love staying in your base and create insane redstone contraptions. You make players feel awe when they take a look of your achievments and consider you as an senior form of life!

Orange Team:
Last but not least we have the amazing category of builders. To be honest, builders are one of the most essential type of minecrafters as they create lobbys, maps, and other cool stuff for servers. You are really imaginative, full of good ideas for your base and make others jealous of your structures. Even if you avoid adventures and duels and play creative mostly, you build brilliantly as imagination is a natural talent that you own for sure. You might be Picasso of minecraft!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Warning: Do not get offended if the category you belong to gets presented negatively in comparison to the others. I did this to all categories so I equalized them. I presented some facts of them with a different way in order to make the tread look funnier. However, I am highly concerned that all types are the same awesome.

Let me know what is your category! Also if the majority of your answers are 50-50 for example 5 green and 5 blue then I have to inform you that you are versatile :cool:

Do not forget to leave a like if you enjoyed plus a comment to tell me if you want to see more posts like this!

Have a nice day/night <3

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Red , if agree on redstone being gorgeous, otherwise red and green tie. :/

(At question 6 its red or green deepending on the situation, i need a enchanting table to get fortune, and a dia pick is prob the best to put it on, I dont want to waiste lapis. Tho if I already have fortune 3 then I would ofc fortune them)

Status
Not open for further replies.