Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Minecraft 1.9

Is minecraft 1.9 good/better than the other versions?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbedKilani

Veteran
Have you tried the new minecraft version 1.9? It was released yesterday. No? Well you're pretty darn outdated. Its epic. Super golden are stronger, but uncraftable. Also whats with this thing elytra i mean I was going to use it suddenly i have no fall damage and I cant fly. Its also displaying around me some sort of potion effects? I tried milk and all, didnt work. Tried taking elytra off also didnt work. Btw, whats the point of putting stuff in your other hand ;-; its not like you get to punch with your left hand or anything. Anywayy give your opinions on minecraft 1.9 whether you played it or not, and honestly, should pika change its pvp servers to 1.9? Not even optifine is released for 1.9 yet. Share you opinions!

D

Deleted member 85

I like Elytra, the Shield, the new arrows and the purpur blocks yeah but um...

I said this in the shoutbox and I'll say it again these new item icons look like they were the BETA versions of what were meant to be put in previous versions like 1.6.X, and 1.7.X but got no love whatsoever and then when it came to 1.8.X it's like Mojang just rejected it and threw it in the bin lmfao

Fanta

Legendary Pika
I've been waiting for 2.0 since 2012 and Mojang started to piss me off like how hard is it to update a game that's entirely made of pixels and blocks

CloudAP

Veteran
it would be funny if you can punch with both hands. It would look derpy. Like a kid trying to fight.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
I've been waiting for 2.0 since 2012 and Mojang started to piss me off like how hard is it to update a game that's entirely made of pixels and blocks
Well sorry to dissapoint you but they once said that there won't be a 2.0 xD

eEmily

Pika Lover
Dont rlly know but its kind of cool with the arrows and shield, also, the boats in mcpe are there too, but its really hard to control ;-; . just tried it out today ;/ cant work out with the elytra, but its till nice.

i have to agree with fanta. i need the shield.

Last edited:

ADHDspot

Veteran
I really love 1.9!

In case you wanna know what is new, click on the spoiler ;)
The pretty much almost complete feature list:

* Added shields
* Attacking now has a “cool-down” delay, making it more important to time your attacks
* You can now hold items in both hands (default quick key to swap items is ‘F’)
* Swords have a special sweep attack
* Axes have a special crushing blow attack
* Added the elytra
* New mob: Shulker
* Expanded The End
* Added Chorus plants
* New Purpur blocks
* New End Rod block
* Added dragon head block
* Ender Dragon can be resummoned
* Added beetroot and beetroot soup (from MC: PE)
* Added grass path block
* Added igloos
* Armor protection values have been lowered
* Added tipped arrows
* Added spectral arrows
* Added Frost Walker enchantment and frosted ice block
* Added a whole bunch of new sound effects
* Added sound effect subtitles
* Brewing Stand now requires Blaze Powder to activate
* Added skeleton riders
* We believe we’ve fixed MC-10 and a whole bunch of other issues
- Removed Herobrine

AND YOU CAN TRAVEL TOGETHER
mq3xTI1.png

Skittlez13114

There is a few uses for the extra slot, for example you can place torches while mining without having to cycle through your hotbar saving you a few extra seconds each time during your mining sessions.

ADHDspot

Veteran
There is a few uses for the extra slot, for example you can place torches while mining without having to cycle through your hotbar saving you a few extra seconds each time during your mining sessions.
Like this:
NOTOoSN.png

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
1.9 is the longest waiting update so far.
And so many items and fetures have been added
I cant wait until Pika goes on 1.9
Truli cant wait

Fangston

Epic Pika
Seems that no one is going to talk about abed's fail in using elytra. U need to jump from a high place and the wings automatically spread. U glide, rather than fly. Watch some vids nub

OP
OP
AbedKilani

AbedKilani

Veteran
Seems that no one is going to talk about abed's fail in using elytra. U need to jump from a high place and the wings automatically spread. U glide, rather than fly. Watch some vids nub

Thats what i exactly did :c i tried the highest i can even. I have flew before but not sure whats wrong this time. I discovered elytra after I found it in the end when I went to that end thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.