Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Middle man role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft username:
NothingToBeFound

Suggestion:
Middle man role

Detailed description:
Hello dear PikaNetWork community!.

I am writing to propose the addition of middle man roles for specific skills within our server.

As our community continues to grow, I believe that having dedicated middle men for various skills can greatly enhance the security and efficiency of trades and transactions. Here are a few reasons why this addition would be beneficial:

• Specialization: Middle men with specific skills can provide more knowledgeable and efficient service, ensuring that trades are handled by individuals who understand the nuances of the items or services being exchanged.
  • Trust and Reliability: Designated middle men roles can help build trust within the community, as members will know who to turn to for secure and reliable trade facilitation.
  • Offline staff: This role could be a replace for doing trades instead of calling staff members, they might not be online to help the player.

I suggest the following specific middle man roles based on the requirements and needs of our community:

• [1] Having a specific amount of successful trades [Must get a short clip of the trade].
  • [2] Active on both discord and minecraft.

Thank you for considering my suggestion.

Best regards,

[NothingToBeFound]:-)

Reason(s):
I am confident that implementing these roles will contribute positively to our community by providing a more structured and secure trading environment.

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
No need having a seperate rank/role for this, since middle-mans don't always need to be official.

OP
OP
N
No need having a seperate rank/role for this, since middle-mans don't always need to be official.
Just the role, not rank since staff might not be online. Alot of people be needing middle man and they cannot find a staff online on the game

Surbate

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Surbate
Just the role, not rank since staff might not be online. Alot of people be needing middle man and they cannot find a staff online on the game
I really don't think this should be added still. Having a middle man isn't required, it's a choice from someone.

OP
OP
N
From what I have seen in the last couple of months, so many people be getting scammed alot. So having this role could change something.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello NothingToBeFound,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Unnecessary.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.