Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Message for pika staff.

Mansizerock

Pika Member
Hey pika staff! Its me Mansizerock. I am here to talk to you about something. As you might already know, I reported a fellow pika player for death wishes. His Ign was Driix. Well in the ss that I had submitted as evidence, he said "just kys dude" but not the full form of kys that we would consider as a death threat/wish. Kys can mean a lot of things like kick yellow socks or keep yourself safe. Well we can't just say that since he mentioned kys he meant the death wish. It can also mean "just keep yourself safe dude" or "just kick yellow socks dude". Honestly I think that my report should have been denied as he didn't mention the full form of kys in the death wish form. He could have meant something else too. Hence I want you, pika staff, to please deny my report in the reason of not giving enough evidence and conclude the ban of driix as a false one and unban him. At end choice is your but I am just sharing my honest opinion about the report and the evidence.

Thank you,
Regards,
Mansizerock

Marleac

Great Reporter
IGN
Marleac
#1: What the player said was punishable for death threats and wishes, so it makes it a valid punishment #2: For future reference, if you have a report pending or any forum for that reason, you may delete it yourself, as you can see in the attached image. #3: The acronym he used is most definitely referring to something that can be punishable for death threats and wishes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    359.3 KB · Views: 13