Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Memories...Memories...Memories #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
Sometimes, looking at old minecraft photos from past seasons makes you feel moved and nostalgic. So, today I am going to share with you guys some photos of my golden days here in pika network! They will include mainly friends for example people that have been staff or donators now in order to show you the evolution of those legendary and pretty old members plus some special photos from events and stuff like that. Most of the players will be presented as 'easter eggs'. Photos will be from my 4th season (rest of them) playing here and some off topic ones from latest seasons or from other pika servers (f.e kit pvp..). I hope you all enjoy:

Wishing @Drummaster1995 'happy birthday' + birthday song (easter eggs @RockyGaming, @deven1302, @captainjimmy)

282icnk.png

Celebrating Drum's birthday with a drop party! (easter egg @JimmyzPel)

20iuwkw.jpg

Who said that fishing is boring? Just bring some friends with you! Fishing with @Slendyy, @coco040326, @CzesioPL8, @Sunnzsun, @PixelCola

142zka0.jpg

15eah45.jpg

mtx8y.jpg

m96f6g.jpg

Chatting with @Karammurad and @Quersion (old pika builder)

24w5w5v.jpg

2ldgfgj.png

So many easter eggs @Opticlulz, @Viper_Kyle, @Evil_Jeff_21, @XxAetherxX and @Piratemarine <3

hvncax.jpg

Underground party! Too many people in the screen that I can't even tag them as @Boy4Life said... 'Warlocks everywhere'. If I am not mistaken it was organized and built by @CzesioPL8 and @ResKort.

zn4h9s.jpg

Where is Drum (easter egg @Boolaboy) ?

ztdlwy.jpg

/warp Slendyy finished

2v0zhvc.jpg

Killing some WitherBosses >:-D with @coco040326, @Drummaster1995, @salwaswemi, @Superepic9776, @CzesioPL8 and @Razvan99

k0lgcz.jpg

33kbxu8.jpg

These are pretty much all of myphotos from 4th season! Here can you find some off topic ones with @YoungerHCF, @RockyGaming @ayrtonLOl, @DirkieXP, @blakeonacoaster, @Drummaster1995, @Karammurad, @MiskatBD, @Claire4177, @captainjimmy, @JakeCuhz, @Mrmhmd.

Meeting:

16jj7h2.png

2urxmko.png

Chatting:

1jnbk3.jpg

(easter egg @WolfsRain)

im4bnk.jpg

PVPing:

5dp7yr.jpg

Lol bad pvp stats. Too old photo, I wasn't good at pvp. xD

5p0h9d.jpg

To sum up, these are some documents from my golden days in pika. During these seasons I was getting better and better in minecraft, I met and made new friends and I was having so much fun! Everything was awesome thanks to my wonderful and polite friends. I feel so much nostalgia! Also I realized that I haven't taken some photos with all of my friends. If you were not included in the thread it means that I hadn't had any photo with you D: sorry. If I meet you in survival let's take some <3 Anyway, feel free to write a comment and tell me your opinion about the thread and if you want guys share your screenshots too! Much love! Have a nice time and do not forget to enjoy ^_^

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
Wither I have to tell u thnks mate I'm so happy u made these posts if I'm looking from my view it means a lot to being able to see it all back thru a other player his view for me it brings back even more memories. just by looking at them I am just like I know him and oooh yeah I know him as well u were always the most happy person and soo optimistic everyone just liked u never had fights it was all just happy fun times with u ;) and I hope the future will be great :p:p see u soon in game again

Greetzz <3<3<3<3<3

Ps, i cant post mine old screens because I lost them all when my PC crashed - sorry :halo:

blakeoncoaster

Veteran
Once again a great post! One of the most optimistic people i have ever met. I really wish we hang out more earlier =))
Btw drum, horror.

OP
OP
Wither

Wither

Veteran
You guys, are the best friends in the world. The support is crazy! I feel extremely lucky that I know you <3 <3 <3

Dixy

16jj7h2.png

I happend to travel by this image, I thought that I recognized the place ^^
Slightly different, but see here;

But it looks so sad and like wasteland now, so rainy, no people and slightly griefed. You all looked so happy on the screenie above.
zWUa64j.png

Also managed to find miss cow! Or well... what is left of her... the lower body.
39vfJis.png

OP
OP
Wither

Wither

Veteran
16jj7h2.png

I happend to travel by this image, I thought that I recognized the place ^^
Slightly different, but see here;

But it looks so sad and like wasteland now, so rainy, no people and slightly griefed. You all looked so happy on the screenie above.
zWUa64j.png

Also managed to find miss cow! Or well... what is left of her... the lower body.
39vfJis.png
Haha nice! You took some photos of the place too ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.