Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Memories...Memories...Memories! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
Sometimes, looking at old minecraft photos from past seasons makes you feel moved and nostalgic. So, today I am going to share with you guys some photos of my golden days here in pika network! They will include mainly friends that have been staff or donators now in order to show you the evolution of those legendary and pretty old members plus some special photos from events and stuff like that. In this thread there will be from my 2nd, season playing here. I hope you all enjoy:

First things first one of the oldest photos I have ever taken is one chatting with @Steve2craft. He was one of my first friends there! As you can see back in the old day there were no warlock, ninja and samurai ranks. There were the paladin, the knight and the barbarian ranks. Alchemist rank was not even a thing.

2eg4j87.png

Then you can see another very old photo with @KayleeeSea, the admin, chatting. She was an extremely famous member back in the old day.

9r867c.png

During second season I created a fanclub and I included almost all donators and well-known staff members. To my surprise it was supported and liked by many people. However, the most amazing thing that happened due to it was the fact that I became friend with @Drummaster1995. Special credits to this guy as he was constantly helping me. Without him I may had quitted pika...

w8qk9z.png

That season I started another big project with @boomKABOOM and @vidal (friends of mine) that satisfied me and became successful too. This was the creation of 'Mobomania City'. Take a brief look (it was far bigger but the chunks didn't load xD)

2el42nc.png

@cade469316 built a cute little rock park ( btw I am not German I was just using that language xD)

2138cj.png

The legendary build team came to the city and built a masterpeice that I will remember for ever. These guys were @EAGLE3y3 , @medxo and @SezarBD. It was an honor to bring them to the city! I mean look at this (the view might not be so good as I wasn't a donator to fly around and show you but still try to imagine it's height!)

2j2xlid.png

etcxfn.png

nqe7mv.png

The information board of the city:

1zmpmz9.png

To sum up these are pretty much some of the best photos from 2nd season. They may not be that many but stay tuned because tomorrow I am going to post documents from 3rd season which are more and the day after tomorrow from 4th season (even more). Likes and comments appreciated <3

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
Hey @WitherPVPz thnks for making this it means alot to me that some people still know the old days and its always fun to see it all back again and wither if we see eachother again ingame i have a idea that we could work on if u want that :D

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
Yea im at work right now just next time ill see u ingame we will start :p its gonna be epic

MouraThat

Veteran
Jeez I mustn't have been there before . Such long ago yet such a nice survival

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Wither i saw all your 4 and althought there is no reference to me and there are alot stuff i have no idea, i saw players that already left alot time ago, donators that that time were only "Fighters" and all that stuff make me remember some things and as i say alot the old survival was better than the recent one but still, what makes it great isnt only the things we do on it but too all the persons that are in those photos and that keeps playing now a days :D gg wither for that work

OP
OP
Wither

Wither

Veteran
Wither i saw all your 4 and althought there is no reference to me and there are alot stuff i have no idea, i saw players that already left alot time ago, donators that that time were only "Fighters" and all that stuff make me remember some things and as i say alot the old survival was better than the recent one but still, what makes it great isnt only the things we do on it but too all the persons that are in those photos and that keeps playing now a days :D gg wither for that work
Thank you @Duarte. If only I had one photo with you I would appload. If I meet you in survival let's take some selfies :p

shannonxoxoxo

Veteran
O.k. now I am going to have to get out my old lap top and see what photos I have off all of us. I may even have a few when all we had was Donator, Donator +, Donator++. Ugh now I know I have been around to long.

OP
OP
Wither

Wither

Veteran
O.k. now I am going to have to get out my old lap top and see what photos I have off all of us. I may even have a few when all we had was Donator, Donator +, Donator++. Ugh now I know I have been around to long.
Haha nice! Feel free to share the photos with us if you have :p

Status
Not open for further replies.