Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Melon/Pumpkin automatic farms allowed or not?

Melon/Pumpkin farms allowed or not?

• Yes, but only small once

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, you can build big or small

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, Melon/Pumpkin farms are not allowed

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
Hello Reader(s),

I am asking if Automatic crop farms are allowed such as Melon and Pumpkin automatic redstone farm.

Hoping for fast reply <3
Regards,
TerrorGamingMC
Pika Lover and Your Lover <3

BananaDude714

Pika Member
Yes, they are allowed
But you will get signs saying the clock is too fast when nothing is wrong
You can just replace those with redstone

GladioMC

Pika Lover
It is allowed but make sure your clock is not to fast. When your redstone is replaced with signs it means you need to add more ticks on the clock.

OP
OP
TerrorGamingMC

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
It is allowed but make sure your clock is not to fast. When your redstone is replaced with signs it means you need to add more ticks on the clock.
It is not a redstone clock. It is automatic block activation. When the melon grows it will harvest it automatically.

Thanks for your reply Gladio and BananaDude714.

theloneking

Pika Lover
big melons and pumpking farms are ALLOWED as long as its a manual harvest and doesn't use redstone http://prntscr.com/ekvulk if you do make a huge pumpkin/melons farm, you have the risk of redstones getting replaced by signs because of the anti redstone plugin.

EDIT: the farm you're trying to build is automatic harvest using block update and piston right? the plugin will destroy your circuit and it is against the rule since it is a bud switch.

OP
OP
TerrorGamingMC

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
big melons and pumpking farms are ALLOWED as long as its a manual harvest and doesn't use redstone http://prntscr.com/ekvulk if you do make a huge pumpkin/melons farm, you have the risk of redstones getting replaced by signs because of the anti redstone plugin.

EDIT: the farm you're trying to build is automatic harvest using block update and piston right? the plugin will destroy your circuit and it is against the rule since it is a bud switch.
Yeah its using piston. Its just for my brewing materials. Is that allowed?

theloneking

Pika Lover
Yeah its using piston. Its just for my brewing materials. Is that allowed?
like i said, big melons/pumpkin farms are only allowed if its non automatic (manual harvest) or if you really want an automatic one, limit it to 16 plots or seeds to be automated in harvesting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TerrorGamingMC

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
like i said, big melons/pumpkin farms are only allowed if its non automatic (manual harvest) or if you really want an automatic one, limit it to 16 plots or seeds to be automated in harvesting.
Ok, I will remove the 2nd 10 in my island. Thanks for the Replies everyone.

Requesting to lock

Status
Not open for further replies.