Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Me a Classic Skyblock Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaWither

Epic Pika
Well i played in this server alot of years and i feel i becom a member of a family in pika and i wanted to be a helper in classic skyblock since i see the lost of the Helper's So i want from staff to answer my staff application it was a long while since i maked this application and its very long duration for a application so please i need a answer as soon is possible

Yours MrWarrier

OP
OP
ThaWither

ThaWither

Epic Pika
i did but they didnt answer as accpeted or denied
and if i add another application it will get denied automaticaly

OP
OP
ThaWither

ThaWither

Epic Pika
OK and its about 2months from the application i wish you and the other staff accept my application as fast as possible and ty

Proioxis

Pika Member
OK and its about 2months from the application i wish you and the other staff accept my application as fast as possible and ty

"accept as fast as possible" Thats telling them to make you a staff bruh xd. You should've just said "reply as fast as possible"

AlphaPizza

Veteran
Be patient I guess. Don't expect to get accepted, but I do think they should inform asap if you're rejected or accepted.

OP
OP
ThaWither

ThaWither

Epic Pika
Sorry i didnt see this xD THAT call a glitch xD well i wish if they accpet or even replay its ok !!

Butliquor

Veteran
The Staff team is wisely picked, you must have all the requirements, Being Patient is an important thing, make sure to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.