Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

MCMMO's & Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Server:
Factions

Mcmmo:
Can we have the ability to give mcmmos away. Not just unused points but the ones attached to skills. I know this can be done as i have seen it on other servers. I dont know the command for it but you basically type the skill name and the amount of points you want to deduct. It give the player a nametag (that they can give to someone else, that player that it is given to can right click. Giving them that many points on the skill.)
Jim has maxed swords.
Pete wants maxed swords but can only play for short periods of time.
Jim deducts his sword skills and aucs them for 500k
Pete has an op farm and buys the sword skill. He right clicks the nametag, now he has maxed swords.

Also add like really strong boss mobs that when you kill them they drop somthing like a cegg. Give them like 10000 health and the ability to 2 hit kill a player. This will be fun for an extra challenge.

oMeteor

Veteran
Mcmmo:
Can we have the ability to give mcmmos away. Not just unused points but the ones attached to skills. I know this can be done as i have seen it on other servers. I dont know the command for it but you basically type the skill name and the amount of points you want to deduct. It give the player a nametag (that they can give to someone else, that player that it is given to can right click. Giving them that many points on the skill.)
The command is /credits pay (Name) (Amount of credits) Before reset we had the command and now they removed it :'(

MarcusS1902

Banned
I think he means points you have already redeemed, like if you have level 600 swords and you do /swords 200, your swords skill will become level 400 and you will get a item that can be redeemed for 200 levels in swords.

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
I think he means points you have already redeemed, like if you have level 600 swords and you do /swords 200, your swords skill will become level 400 and you will get a item that can be redeemed for 200 levels in swords.

Yeah thats what i mean :D, ive seen it done on other servers and it makes great giveaways for youtube vids and its a good item to sell.

GeeGee

Pika Lover
Mr. Peeper we meet again!!

I can see you took a stepback and didnt elaborate much this time, so lemme try to be constructive and mention some things to considerate:

BOSSES

I've been playing lately on a server that has this and I must say that after a month I still find it fun. The reason is because they drop very rare loot (custom enchants) that you cant craft or buy at the shop. On that server they spawn at the warzone near the spawn, so I ask you:
Where would you have them spawn in Pika?
Wouldnt the area where they spawn be overuned by hackers? (Pika has a big hacker problem)
What other loot do you propose? (ceggs can be bought at the shop, I would like mcmmo credits or fix signs)

MCMMO

I only know of a server that has this, and as far as i know they only allow you to transfer mcmmo levels that are above the abilities cap. I dont know if you are aware of this but the xp needed to level up a skill grows exponentialy. So for me to reach 100 sword levels from 0 its easier than 200 from 100, (You need to kill more blazes to reach the next level) so this could create the next scenario:

Pete wants maxed swords asap.
Jim is friends with Pete.
Pete grinds blazes and reaches 100 levels ez.
Pete realises its getting harder to level up and transfers 100 levels to his buddy Jim.
Pete grinds from 0 and reaches 100 levels again and transfers them to Jim.
After this repeats 10 times Jim has 1000 swords levels.
Jim tranfers the 1000 levels to Pete and they live happyly ever after.

So you can see how this could be exploited to bypass the xp exponential grow. Now if i recall correctly last reset in PikaFactions there was a cap on some skills like swords, you could have more than 1k levels but they woulndt do much, it would only increase the duration of the serrated strikes. The chace to apply bleed would stay locked at 75% and it would last max 6 seconds.

These are the levels that i think should be able to be transferable if this were to be implemented, the ones above the cap or just simply above 1k, because they are harder to get.

I like both of this ideas as they refresh the gamplay but they need to be thought carefuly.

Good luck and have fun!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.