Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions mcmmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yxayy

Legendary Pika
Username:
Yxay​

Suggestion:
mcmmo​

Detailed description:
bring back mcmmo you can quickdrop kids easier using skull splitter. Grinding Skills and getting it maxed out legit does nothing i have 50levels on my sword can i barely do any dmg i do more dmg with my axe when its at level 20 then my swords. remove skills stop making factions into opskyblock. Legit no one likes Skills Mcmmo was better cus ppl would quickdrop if there sets started popping. With mcmmo people could kill 6 kids if they were in the mcmmo range, With Skills u can use 11 sets and have more sets then a person wearing 8 sets with helmets. Using 11 sets is legit a disadvantage to people who pvp with 8 sets. Adding mcmmo back while allow players to wear 8 sets and still quickdrop kids​

Reason(s):
pros
- No one likes skills (stop making opfaction into opskyblock)
- mcmmo is better cause u could actually reach max axes
- adding this will make opfaction better and allow players to have hope in pvping cause it wont take 40years to break 11 sets.

cons
- takes 30 years to get max skills no one has reached it yet
- no one likes it
- you cant even quickdrop people.​

Example(s):
checking skills top no one has it because its to much to grind for by the time u reach max axes or swords the map will end​

OP
OP
Yxayy

Yxayy

Legendary Pika
staff dont deny my suggestion for already made smhhh im suggesting this so i can get more votes then anyone else that has made one hop mcmmo comes back #TyrantsOnTOp#TyrantsOnTOp#TyrantsOnTOp#TyrantsOnTOp#TyrantsOnTOp#TyrantsOnTOp#TyrantsOnTOp#TyrantsOnTOp#TyrantsOnTOp#TyrantsOnTOp#TyrantsOnTOp

Zen_

Pika Member
+1 mcmmo is good and quick dropping was easy

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Yxayyyyy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.