Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Mario Kart games and Mods should be uploaded to Minigames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRandom737

Banned
Username:
Random737​

Suggestion:
Mario Kart games and Mods should be uploaded to Minigames.​

Detailed description:
Many people like playing on the Nintendo switch. One of the most popular games are ones like Mario Kart. Most of the players play Minecraft as well. It would be interesting to have Mario Kart races in PikaNetwork. That way, more players will hear about it and swarm to your server. By the way, this will be one of the first Mario Kart servers.​

Reason(s):
  1. Your server will become well-known for people who like Mario Kart. I have seen many YouTubers trying to find a server with formal Mario Kart. If your management team accepts these, it might be the first fabulous server for them. I am really looking forward to Mario Kart being real on this server. I am a real Mario Kart lover and I am looking forward to seeing some kind of server with that game on it. This would bring fun and joy for lots of players. LIke the new OP LIfesteal game, I think this game mode will surely get popular in months.
  2. There will be more games you can access on Mario Kart and its mods. Just like all the other games, you can battle in Mario Kart as well in cars. The mod pack will come with lots of epic things like balloon battle, bomb battle, renegade roundup and shine thief. Not only do these games bring fun and excitement, they use actual Mario Kart items. That will be very interesting to use, not knowing what they do.
  3. The arena of the racecourse can be however you like! According to your Pixelmon theme, a Pokemon racetrack would just be perfect! Not only is there fun to play the games, but there is also fun in building the course. Just imagine how creative you can get! Just so your staff members won’t see if you are going the right way or came first or last, the mod also counts the laps, your place and if you are going the right way. By the way, this mod also introduced some new blocks and people. You can make the racetrack out of ice or gold. It really is just up to your builders.

Example(s):

OP
OP
MrRandom737

MrRandom737

Banned
If you can't watch the videos, you can go to guest mode on google and paste the links.

Otherside

Great Reporter
They removed creative and implemented OPlifrsteal some weeks ago.
They didn't even added any minigame for years, the only two we got are Bedwars and Skywars.
The chances of this minigame getting added are as low as zero.

SgtBordem

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello Random737,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • adding Mario Kart as a game mode in a Minecraft server can distract from the core gameplay and theme of the server
  • adding Mario Kart as a game mode can also be technically challenging and require significant resources to implement
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.