Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imarvel

Rare Pika
Username:
TheBossManBoss​

Suggestion:
Maps​

Detailed description:
I think that before the maps are changed or rotated the players should be asked first
There are a lot of maps that people want and lots of maps we hate. I think there should always be a poll in discord for us to choose the top maps we want and I wont also mind if new maps are brought. Thank you​

Reason(s):
There are so many maps i sure people will want back and so many maps we can do without
It will greatly improve player activity i can guarantee that​

Example(s):
Maps that most players want- Rockbottom Lectus_(quads) Hellscape-(quads), Sppedway, Lighthouse, e.t.c Maps that we can do without ( my choices)- Utopia , Meal Morale(solos, the quads map for meal morale was good),e.t.c​

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
I agree on the idea to add new maps, but making a poll every time there is a new rotation between maps is pointless, not everyone likes the same maps you do. I understand that you maybe prefer some map over the other one but you can't be satisfied every time so I think that as it is now is completely okay

Empror_OP

Staff Member
IGN
Empror_OP
Hello TheBossManBoss,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.