Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Map win Tags after winning a map for factions members

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
STRESI​

Suggestion:
Map win Tags after winning a map for factions members​

Detailed description:
After winning a map on opfactions you receive a special tag
ftop-1/ftop-2/ftop-3 or #1/#2/#3 at the end of the map the leader of the faction gets assigned an amount of tags similar to the roster.
with the tags faction top winners can be proud that they won last map

this can be also added to other gamemodes

Reason(s):

Boost

Great Reporter

I don't think it's a good idea
It will be too chaotic and will take alot of time to assign players their tags
Great idea but Pika will decline it

OP
OP
STRESI

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika

I don't think it's a good idea
It will be too chaotic and will take alot of time to assign players their tags
Great idea but Pika will decline it
The owner gonna give the leader of the faction tag vouchers and the leader gonna give the tags to his members (a faction have 20 members max but there are factions with roster +40 i didnt say that owner have to give every member the tag 1 by 1 he can give the tags to the leader and the leader share the tags to the faction (if the leader get just 20 tags and he have a roster of 40 members he can give the tags to most active once or who ever he want))

Boost

Great Reporter
The owner gonna give the leader of the faction tag vouchers and the leader gonna give the tags to his members (a faction have 20 members max but there are factions with roster +40 i didnt say that owner have to give every member the tag 1 by 1 he can give the tags to the leader and the leader share the tags to the faction (if the leader get just 20 tags and he have a roster of 40 members he can give the tags to most active once or who ever he want))
And you're telling me the faction leader is gonna give it to all of the members?

They will probably sell it for buy craft to profit even more

Boost

Great Reporter
What you're saying doesn't make sense, they'll just abuse the fact that they get free tags

OP
OP
STRESI

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
And you're telling me the faction leader is gonna give it to all of the members?

They will probably sell it for buy craft to profit even more
Use your brain you fk moron who gonna pay for a free tag ? And if the tag was worth 100$ each i can understand if someone said that but for a tag 50 golds
kids can just vote everyday and get iron to buy tags and if the leader sell the rank for ingame money i dont think there are faction leaders that dump like you to sell tags on last day of the map for ingame money
And why would a leader give the tags to randoms there are factions with roster +40 members if they win f top they cant give a prize to all members 40 members (you dont know how this feel you never won f top)

Boost

Great Reporter
The tag has "hard work" and they might aswell sell it to people who want to buy it. You just can't say noone will abuse it. Furthermore this would make no point in changing opfactions neither would it improve it

ir_n

The Pika
Hello STRESI,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!