Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Map Submission - Ruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
SDHMinecraft​

Suggestion:
Map Submission - Ruins​

Detailed description:
My first ever made Skywars Map for PikaNetwork because we lack of Map and its getting boring. Introduce you to Ruins.

Map description:

- From the image I uploaded you might think its too big, actually If you try it out yourself you will see it's the same size as other map like Jungle and Colors
- Island to island is about 8 - 9 blocks, easy clutches
- Perfect for void kills

Here the Imgur Link for the Map:
View: https://imgur.com/a/oPuHwdv

I hope you guys like it, comment in the comment section and let me know what should I do next or improve the Map.​

Reason(s):

tlang

Veteran
The platforms that you made are too small not providing enough space to pvp, skywars is not void kill gamemode. Also you can decorate the islands a little more. Am I right @EA0_2_0_8_ ?

OP
OP
SDHMinecraft

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
The platforms that you made are too small not providing enough space to pvp, skywars is not void kill gamemode. Also you can decorate the islands a little more. Am I right @EA0_2_0_8_ ?
Which platform, I don’t want to make it too big like Map Jungle

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hi SDHMinecraft,

We appreciate the effort you put into this map. However, it is sadly not good enough.
Here are a few things you can work on:
  • Make islands bigger. As @Tlanguage mentioned, SkyWars should not be based on void kills, but rather on actual PvP.
  • Reduce the gaps between islands, for example, to 5-6 blocks.
  • Work a bit on decorating all islands so they look better and more detailed (but make sure that does not negatively impact the gameplay).
  • Make the middle a solid platform rather than multiple islands. It should not be easy to get knocked off the middle.
When you change these things, you may make a new suggestion.
It is also strongly recommended to make a video showcasing the map in detail, so we can understand how it would work better.

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.