Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Map Rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeanrus

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Jeanrus​

Suggestion:
Map Rotation​

Detailed description:
So in skywars there are many good maps, however there are many maps that are really good but still missing,

Some maps that need to come back are maps like Spruce, Frosty, Goodwill, Japan, Strandard

However many maps are not as good such as Village, Mines, Lighthouse

Aswell as Haloween is coming, so maybe you could add some good spooky maps seems it is almost haloween​

Reason(s):
I think that many maps have problems to it, and many people really miss the old maps, so i think if there is a map rotation

People will enjoy skywars way more, and a lot of the maps where snowy because of christmas, but i belive that you can make

the maps more scary once again

Thanks for reading

Jeanrus​

Example(s):
maybe you could add some maps like Skeleton valley, Ghost island, and witchhut​

ogsq

Legendary Pika
Very good suggestion, + 1, dumb filter

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Jeanrus

Suggestion:
Map Rotation

Detailed description:
So in skywars there are many good maps, however there are many maps that are really good but still missing,

Some maps that need to come back are maps like Spruce, Frosty, Goodwill, Japan, Strandard

However many maps are not as good such as Village, Mines, Lighthouse

Aswell as Haloween is coming, so maybe you could add some good spooky maps seems it is almost haloween

Reason(s):
I think that many maps have problems to it, and many people really miss the old maps, so i think if there is a map rotation

People will enjoy skywars way more, and a lot of the maps where snowy because of christmas, but i belive that you can make

the maps more scary once again

Thanks for reading

Jeanrus

Example(s):
maybe you could add some maps like Skeleton valley, Ghost island, and witchhut
+1
Lighthouse is fine but village sux

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Jeanrus,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Japan and Stranded were not good and were already replaced by better maps.
  • We are constantly working on making new maps.
  • If you have any issues with current maps, please make a new suggestion explaining what the issues are and why you want them.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.