Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Map rotation needs veriaty

Ronii_

Epic Pika
So the thing is, me and my friend where playing bedwars for about 5 hours and we got speedway and then we realized thats the first time we got it in 2 days lmao, so I feel like pika should add some of the non festive maps to the rotation, maybe we're just getting unlucky or sum idk, but yeah I get that pika wants to show off its christmas maps, but cmon just include some maps that arent "aquarium" "tower" "olympus" or the christmas maps, I feel like pika should use more of the older hypixel maps then the new maps they have, cuz idk about everybody else, but the hypixel maps are mutch more fun to play then the new pika maps, but thats it see ya👋🏻

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
So the thing is, me and my friend where playing bedwars for about 5 hours and we got speedway and then we realized thats the first time we got it in 2 days lmao, so I feel like pika should add some of the non festive maps to the rotation, maybe we're just getting unlucky or sum idk, but yeah I get that pika wants to show off its christmas maps, but cmon just include some maps that arent "aquarium" "tower" "olympus" or the christmas maps, I feel like pika should use more of the older hypixel maps then the new maps they have, cuz idk about everybody else, but the hypixel maps are mutch more fun to play then the new pika maps, but thats it see ya👋🏻
that is very true hypixel maps are veryyyy more fun than pika maps I agree 1000% (i am not mocking you i promise) but well pika ain't gonna add any cuz they don't copy from hypixel anymore also i don't think map rotation is a thing ( pika the new invation remake looks absolutely disgusting )

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
you wanna play on hypixel maps send me a dm Toxic_Gear#6438