Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[MAP] | "Mansion" - TryHardMarktin

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello everyone,

I have decided to volunteer and show my work to the PikaNetwork Community with a bedwars map I have created. Since the maps of "Bedwars Triples" on PikaNetwork are only limited, I have decided to do a method for them (a suggestion perhaps). I have come up a simliar way for other servers to show new maps that their builders made which is "Map Rotations". Now I have thought that having a map rotation per month or week would be a great idea since it won't get boring everytime we join the server. (I know, I know this isn't related to what the Forum Title is but please hear me out for a minute). Map Rotations will have a switch 2 maps per month. Like for example the map: Dessert and Utopia are gonna be rotated in the end of the month (June) and will have a new map on the next month. I hope you agree with this small suggestion I explained. Now let's continue with the map I will introduce to you.

This map is built by me and I would like to give permission to the PikaNetwork Administration to use my work as a new map for PikaNetwork Bedwars.
I call this map: Mansion with a forest theme. Here are some screenshots of the map:

1591267093058.png
(This is the spawn of each team base and have 4 islands for triples colored: RED,BLUE,YELLOW,GREEN)

1591267210806.png
(This is the diamond generator)

1591267267889.png
(Top view of the middle map with 4 emerald generator on middle).

1591267448862.png
(This is the overall top view of the map).

I hope you liked my project on the PikaNetwork and I am willing to volunteer for the community by building more maps on Bedwars and Skywars. Also Thank you for taking your time on reading this forum post. :)

Last edited:

Disaalt

The Pika
eyy cool, wanna collab on a map (but I suck so yah)

tlang

Veteran
Hello everyone,

I have decided to volunteer and show my work to the PikaNetwork Community with a bedwars map I have created. Since the maps of "Bedwars Triples" on PikaNetwork are only limited, I have decided to do a method for them (a suggestion perhaps). I have come up a simliar way for other servers to show new maps that their builders made which is "Map Rotations". Now I have thought that having a map rotation per month or week would be a great idea since it won't get boring everytime we join the server. (I know, I know this isn't related to what the Forum Title is but please hear me out for a minute). Map Rotations will have a switch 2 maps per month. Like for example the map: Dessert and Utopia are gonna be rotated in the end of the month (June) and will have a new map on the next month. I hope you agree with this small suggestion I explained. Now let's continue with the map I will introduce to you.

This map is built by me and I would like to give permission to the PikaNetwork Administration to use my work as a new map for PikaNetwork Bedwars.
I call this map: Mansion with a forest theme. Here are some screenshots of the map:

View attachment 12393
(This is the spawn of each team base and have 4 islands for triples colored: RED,BLUE,YELLOW,GREEN)

View attachment 12394
(This is the diamond generator)

View attachment 12395
(Top view of the middle map with 4 emerald generator on middle).

View attachment 12396
(This is the overall top view of the map).

I hope you liked my project on the PikaNetwork and I am willing to volunteer for the community by building more maps on Bedwars and Skywars. Also Thank you for taking your time on reading this forum post. :)
Nice job 😊

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
em if in the future the server make a rank skywar system then i will build 2 map then. i promis

Nickname

Epic Pika
The islands are so far apart from what I see on this picture, but except for that the map is very cool and I want to see it be added. Also the map rotation is sounding really fun I advice you to make a suggestion (please).

tlang

Veteran
The islands are so far apart from what I see on this picture, but except for that the map is very cool and I want to see it be added. Also the map rotation is sounding really fun I advice you to make a suggestion (please).
It's actually not that far even if it's far we can improve the generator

laezyy

Epic Pika
but i dont like the diamond gen's design. its far to crowded and small for combat and has many holes. I also dislike the usage of tall trees and buildings because they are prime camping spots for players who do that kind of stuff. Can easily be fixed with well places barriers. dont take it personally just trying to help :)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
but i dont like the diamond gen's design. its far to crowded and small for combat and has many holes. I also dislike the usage of tall trees and buildings because they are prime camping spots for players who do that kind of stuff. Can easily be fixed with well places barriers. dont take it personally just trying to help :)
same, the dia island is too small for pvp

OP
OP
TryHardMarktin

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll make sure to improve the diamond generator designn

OP
OP
TryHardMarktin

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter

I will make a map rotation suggestion soon Thank you for your support.

OP
OP
TryHardMarktin

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
same, the dia island is too small for pvp

Here is an update on the new diamond generator:
1593250185906.png