Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars [Map] [Desert] (Crack Map Revamp) - EA0_2_0_8_

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
EA0_2_0_8_

Suggestion:
[Map] [Desert] (Crack Map Revamp) - EA0_2_0_8_

Detailed description:
Hallo dear pika players, I am here to suggest a map again! The previous map [crack] got denied but it got revamped! New map [Desert] comes out! Let me introduce the map to you!

Video for the whole map:
View: https://youtu.be/5weKb4oeps0

If you are lazy, and don't want to watch the whole video, there is some photo for you!
Overlook of the map:
Spawn island:

Small island:

The bridge:
The Ring:
Mid:

Reason(s):
As there are some people complain about the map rotation, and complain there should have more maps. So i am here to volunteer my map to Pika. This map is a new revamp, from the reply for last time, there are some complain about the old map [crack] but now all is fixed. Hoping for more comment below to tell me what you think about this revamp, what to add, what to remove!

Thanks and Best wishes,
EA0_2_0_8_​

Silver Wing

The Pika
The mid looks cool
I will suggest putting more curves on the starter island

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello 0208,

I have seen your map throughout the video and I just want to leave some feedbacks about it here. First off, I really like the dedication on remastering the map and never quitting on it. But however there are still some flaws on your remastered version. I will start listing them here:
  • Starting off, we have the 'Spawn Island'. By looking atyour previous build, nothing has change about that build. It's too flat and looks like a cube. You could try making it more natural by add like a platform beneath it.
  • Next, we have the 'Spawn Nearby Island'. It looks great! The only issue I have here is the leaves on the tree. Can you try to balance on each side of the island?
  • Another thing about 'The Bridge' is it's too flat again. It's just a cube with no cracks or anything that could make the player fall to the void or get knockbacked. Also instead of using Iron Bars, try using stone fence or dark, spruce or jungle fence to mix it on the map theme.
  • After that, we have 'The Ring'. Now I started to look closely to see what can you improve on that map. But all I can say is it kinda looks like a bedwars mid spawn ring. Nice work! Same goes for the middle part.
Now don't take this message as a negative feedback. This is just a constructive criticism. I really admire your effort and hardwork for the server. If you need some tips, you can consult a professional builder. Do not contact me because I am not a good builder. 😂

OP
OP
EA0_2_0_8_

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello 0208,

I have seen your map throughout the video and I just want to leave some feedbacks about it here. First off, I really like the dedication on remastering the map and never quitting on it. But however there are still some flaws on your remastered version. I will start listing them here:
  • Starting off, we have the 'Spawn Island'. By looking atyour previous build, nothing has change about that build. It's too flat and looks like a cube. You could try making it more natural by add like a platform beneath it.
  • Next, we have the 'Spawn Nearby Island'. It looks great! The only issue I have here is the leaves on the tree. Can you try to balance on each side of the island?
  • Another thing about 'The Bridge' is it's too flat again. It's just a cube with no cracks or anything that could make the player fall to the void or get knockbacked. Also instead of using Iron Bars, try using stone fence or dark, spruce or jungle fence to mix it on the map theme.
  • After that, we have 'The Ring'. Now I started to look closely to see what can you improve on that map. But all I can say is it kinda looks like a bedwars mid spawn ring. Nice work! Same goes for the middle part.
Now don't take this message as a negative feedback. This is just a constructive criticism. I really admire your effort and hardwork for the server. If you need some tips, you can consult a professional builder. Do not contact me because I am not a good builder. 😂
XD thx a lot, and appreciate your reply.
I know that the map still have some place to improve eg the spawn island and the bridge (cuz i really ran out of ideas to find the better looking or how to increase/ lower the map difficulties).
Those points on top shall be fix/ improve in the [Desert v2]
Appreciate your comment, and when i collect more advice and there may have a revamp v2. Again, appreciate it.

Hope there are more reply and constructive criticism, i am open and hope to hear words from third parties 🙇 🙇 🙇

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.