Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Many people lost their money including me

did u lose ur money too?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not_Kichu

i was randomly flying around with my trident with 20k in my balance suddenly i got teleported to spawn.
when i check my balance it was 697$
this happened to almost all players [almlost] players i asked the Trial CandyOP he/she told me to make this thread so yeah pls fix this bug and if possible return the money all lost
Kindly requesting
my ign is primentro
this my alt Ty

This is most likely a visual bug, you should see in chat something along the lines of "Could not load User Data". This happens when travelling from world to world or sometimes it can happen just randomly. If this is the case, please wait, and if the problem persists, report the situation if necessary. This may happen because of your shops too.

WemTis

Banned
SAME HAPPEN TO ME RN I LOST 45k IM ANGRY I WORKED VERY HARD ON TO GET THE MONEY AND STAFFS ARE NOT GONNA GIVE A DAMN BCZ THEY DONT FRICKING CARE ABOUT THE PLAYERS IN THERE FRICKING SERVER

SAME HAPPEN TO ME RN I LOST 45k IM ANGRY I WORKED VERY HARD ON TO GET THE MONEY AND STAFFS ARE NOT GONNA GIVE A DAMN BCZ THEY DONT FRICKING CARE ABOUT THE PLAYERS IN THERE FRICKING SERVER
Don't worry about it. It's a known visual bug.

WemTis

Banned
and i sold 2stacks of em blox for 5k each stack the guy who bought me told that he got money and has em blox too so thats how i lost my money pls fix this i want my money back

WemTis

Banned
my current balance is 9.609k and idk how much exactly i had it was around 45k

GGgod128125

also happen with me i lost 20k yesterday i got tp back to place where i was before 5 minute and boom my all money gone