Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Making tool upgradable and fast generator on quads and trios (Please check the photo)

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

notknown876

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
notknown876​

Suggestion:
Making tool upgradable and fast generator on quads and trios (Please check the photo)​

Detailed description:
I wanted to ask the developers about the speed of generators in quads and trios. The quads and trios generator are very slow and we can agree that easily. My question to the developer is are you guys ever going to increase the speed of the generator in quads and trios cause in quads and trios games big bed defense is nothing new in the game. So increasing the generator speed can help the player to rush faster for instance a player who gets out of the generator buys blocks to bridge and starts bridging falls in the void and then spawns back he/she has to wait a long time in the generator to rebuy the blocks and rush.

I also want to ask when the developers will make the tools upgradable. Cause we all know it is a dumb thing right now in Pika to buy every tool differently in the game and when a player dies the tool gets degraded to a tier lower than the original one. I want to know your opinion on this one cause I know that the developers are denying this suggestion all the time they are getting suggested. And because of this only wooden tools are being mostly used in the game. Very few players tend to buy tools higher than the wooden tier cause it's time-consuming and also more resource-consuming. I know that you want to be original and make the server original but you guys shouldn't make the game unreasonable for that. I mean making tools upgradable doesn't make the server more original it's just not right.

View: https://imgur.com/a/S75HCUU

Reason(s):
Stated in the description.​