Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyWars Making skywars balanced

Skq1er

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
Skq1er​

Suggestion:
Making skywars balanced​

Detailed description:
So in order to make skywars a far more fair mode you have to add a 10-15 second cooldown to enderman + flameshot, and making enchanter + bonk kb sword low durability​

Reason(s):
enderman + flameshot cooldown is due to the fact without a cooldown players tend to spawn kill with it which ruins the players experience, as for bonk and enchanter kb sword it just makes the kit more balanced​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Honestly, much of the players use these kits to kill players fast. Adding a cooldown would be pointless, and a hassle for players.

OP
OP
Skq1er

Skq1er

Great Reporter
Honestly, much of the players use these kits to kill players fast. Adding a cooldown would be pointless, and a hassle for players.
Ah yes, let's allow people to be spawn killed every game which is very fair and fun

goose_wayne

Great Reporter
And dying to a person pearling on them when they have literally no counter to it not a hassle for these players?

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Skq1er

Suggestion:
Making skywars balanced

Detailed description:
So in order to make skywars a far more fair mode you have to add a 10-15 second cooldown to enderman + flameshot, and making enchanter + bonk kb sword low durability

Reason(s):
enderman + flameshot cooldown is due to the fact without a cooldown players tend to spawn kill with it which ruins the players experience, as for bonk and enchanter kb sword it just makes the kit more balanced
already been suggested seperately atleast most of them was

AspectPlayedX

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
Skq1er

Suggestion:
Making skywars balanced

Detailed description:
So in order to make skywars a far more fair mode you have to add a 10-15 second cooldown to enderman + flameshot, and making enchanter + bonk kb sword low durability

Reason(s):
enderman + flameshot cooldown is due to the fact without a cooldown players tend to spawn kill with it which ruins the players experience, as for bonk and enchanter kb sword it just makes the kit more balanced
-1 i cannot live without pearling mid sorryyryry XD, maybe edit enderman and remove the sword and instead give 2 iron pecies of armr

____Clown

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
Skq1er

Suggestion:
Making skywars balanced

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
+1
I Agree because I Quit Sky-wars because of this, Every time I play I Lose to Players that instantly pearl and kill me.

hxqw

+1 (Even if I'm one of those who spawnkill, I totally understand the frustration.)